Oakes Mitsubishi

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 553-3710 (913) 553-3710
Used (913) 553-3819 (913) 553-3819
Service (913) 267-7924 (913) 267-7924

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Some of the best friendly staff ever

I spoke with Shay a few months ago about a car at Oakes Auto and because of some unfortunate circumstances had to suspend my search for a car. However, even though I told her I was waiting for a bit and explained why she still calls me just to check in. She doesn't call me to sell me a car, but simply to see how I am doing! In my experience, when most people don't see an immediate opportunity they move on because they only care about the sale. Shay takes a genuine concern in the people she speaks with and makes friends not just sales. She knows it could be a year from now before I am ready to buy a car, and she also knows that she is the only person I will be buying a car from.

Deborah Hersey

Very pleasant experience. They were determined to put me in the car of my choice. They were able to meet my financing needs. Very pleased. Kyle and John were very committed to helping me get the car I wanted.

Honest and have integrity

We purchased a Ford F-150 in June. Buying the vehicle was easy and no hassle! We have used their service department for maintenance and a repair. They are upfront,knowledgeable and made sure we were happy customers! Hard to find places like this aroundThe Ashley?s nymore! Highly recommend for purchase of vehicle and service department!

1.8

If you don't mind getting pushed around.

The first salesman was awesome. The second one to come in was a typical car salesman. He is one of the ones that give car salesmen a bad name.

4.0

Inquiry Jeep Patriot

I contacted dealership via email and asked specific questions about a Jeep Patriot in inventory. Devin Beavers in sales responded to my questions and answered all completely. Response was timely and he did follow up on the communication. Prices were very competitive and slightly lower than franchised dealerships. I did not ask the documentary fee charged by Oakes, Auto so I do not know if that was competitive. I did not visit the dealership because i found a better deal elsewhere.

Great staff, Great price!

My boyfriend and I were expecting to look around and get an idea of certain cars around the lot. Little did we know we were going to purchase the perfect car! The process went very smooth and quickly, the staff is overall amazing as well as the vehicles and pricing. I've already told friends and family about Oakes Auto and the people whom helped us. I'm glad we came here first, It was definitely meant to be. Thank You Cory, Mark and Erin!

1.0

Worst customer service ever!

Worst experience I have ever had. Worst customer service ever!

?????

Have been working with Daniel Cuevas and he is awesome, he is following up with me when he finds something he thinks I'll like.

Sold car

I just sold Oaks Auto my 2011 Hyundai Sonata after purchasing a new car. Their process was excellent. In and out in about an hour with check in hand. Price was very fair and the process assured me they know the business and consider the customer as equally as their own business. See Hyo Jo when you go. He will treat you right.

1.0

Don't even try to buy from here!

They claim to be a no haggle pricing dealership, which means that the price they have on the cars are non-negotiable, yet have zero explanation as to why they lower the price on cars later after they refuse to negotiate with you! It's a lie, not a true no haggle pricing dealership! If you do make the mistake of going to this dealership, make sure you don't go to Daniel Cuevas, he will do nothing to help you!

Dealer response

Miguel, I would like to start out by saying we deeply apologize for how you feel. We strive to deliver the best car buying experience you have ever had. A big part of that is market researched pricing. We use software that shows a vehicles demand and where competing vehicles are priced. That information sets our pricing eliminating the need to negotiate. Studies are showing the haggle or negotiating is the part consumers hate most about buying a car, but they are still scared of getting taken advantage of. That doesn't happen here at Oakes Auto. Occasionally we have a few vehicles age and then we drop the price. This isn't any different then any other retail business. Long sleeve shirts are lower priced in March then in September. Our pricing strategy is very aggressive and we usually turn our entire inventory in less then 25 days. Our sales staff has no control over this pricing and their entire objective is to serve your needs. They are even non-commissioned so they could care less what they vehicle makes. They are rewarded based on customer satisfaction. I hope this clears some things up and we appreciate your visit to our dealership. Again we are sorry you feel the way we do and will try to do anything we can to help in your car buying journey.