Call This Dealer

1370 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of JM Lexus from DealerRater.com
  • A Very Happy Experience!

I was recommended toJM Lexus by a member of my church. From the moment I met Omar Hashmi I felt confident that he could help me find the car I would ...love. I had list of items I wanted in my new car and he exceeded my expectations. I previously had gone to three other auto dealerships and they had not been able to come close to my needs, but Omar found me the right car and at the right price. The dealership had such a large selection that I was able to bet my dream car immediately!

• Denise???s es350

Wonderful experience. I would happily recommend Omar. 5 stars experience. Best one in twenty four years of cars from JM lexus. I love the service at J...M lexus.

• Simple and Painless

Michael Cooke made our buying experience simple and painless. We are thrilled to have a new car in the family. Thanks to the entire team at JM Lexus....

• Great experience

We were in and out in a few hours and driving home in our new SUV. Grace greeted my wife and I when we entered and introduced us to Omar to handle our... purchase. Everyone was very friendly, knowledgable and professional from start to finish.

Overall Experience

• Jonathon Dedrick was 'the best'.

This was my first time leasing & Jonathon was so very helpful and knowledgeable. He delivered my car to my home where he helped me complete papers an...d even transferred my auto insurance. He made everything so easy and actually fun for me & was very helpful in teaching me some of the basics of the electronics of this 2018 model ES350. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and definitely would refer friends to him. He was so polite and even kind enough to call me at home to follow up on how happy I was with the new car & invited me back anytime for any questions I may have. I gave him 5 stars...but if I could I would make it 10. Fran Ferrara

• Great Experience JM Lexus

This is my first Lexus and have to say that the entire experience exceeded my expectations. This was overall the best experience I've ever had when t...rying to buy a car. The service provided by Marcley Hilderbrand was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for a great experience! Kudos to JM Lexus!!

• Richard Meier, is my sales person at JM

This is my second buying experience at JM Lexus. We met with Richard Meier and spent nearly 5 hours looking for our "right" RX 350. . Richard reall...y knows his product with regard to what is available, what options are installed, and how everything in the vehicle should work. From introduction to signing all papers related to the purchase, he knows how it is done. It is a marvel that what was once handled by several people is now now done by one expert--Richard! I hope he is around for my next RX in a few years. ( I am not associated with any dealership and/or service center.)

• EXCELLENT PHONE HELP AT JMLEXUS A BIG SHOUTOUT TO CHRISTINA

WE WANT TO EXPRESS OUR THANKS TO CHRISTINA PANTOJA FOR HER HELP ON FRIDAY JANUARY 12TH 2018. WE WERE HAVING A GREAT DEAL OF PROBLEMS WITH OUR LEXUS E...NFORM CONNECT. SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP US RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

• Exellent.

Excellent,a very nice place to buy a car. Todd a very nice and friendly person, He help me with all my question I had about my new car. He is a excell...ent sales person. Thank you Todd

• NEW LEASE WITH GARY MUELLER

Gary Mueller was wonderful -I leased a new NX 300- and he took care of everything for me . He showed me all the tech features and made sure I understo...od everything.

JM Lexus