2015 MDX

2015 Acura MDX

2015 Acura MDX

Have You Driven the 2015 Acura MDX?

Nicest car I've ever owned

by First Time Acura Buyer from Fountain Hills, AZ on Tue Aug 19 2014

We traded in the 2014 Jeep we purchased last year for this Acura MDX. I bought the Jeep solely on looks and didn't warm up to the way it handled. This Acura looks and feels like a luxury car. I got the Advanced Tech Pkg, mostly because I live in AZ and want A/C seats. But the other features are super nice--our kids are thrilled! It is a pleasure to drive this car! I thought I wanted white, but the dealership (Tempe) had a "Forest Mist Metallic" with every feature I wanted--we love it--it is a beautiful green/blue/grey shimmer-y color. Since Acura is the luxury version of Honda, I am sure this will be a long-lasting, reliable vehicle for us, and that was a big plus as well.

Acura MDX 2015

by Acura owner from California on Wed Jul 30 2014

Bought my new Acura from Metro Acura. My sale mans Shaun delivered my new car to me a five hour drive. He was nice and very helpful. Got a great price. I previously owned an Acura MDX 2007 and an Acura 2004 TL. Loved both cars. Never any problems. Love how they handle.

2015 Acura

by New to Acura from Port Saint Lucie, Florida on Sat Aug 16 2014

Have been very impressed with the performance of this vehicle, from the multiple driving styles (Comfort,Normal, Sport) has noticeable changes in performance in each. The safety features are very representative of the state of the art technology available today from Lane Departure warning, Blind side warning, forward collision warning and it has selections in cruise control that allow you to determine from 3 distances how far you remain behind any car ahead of you...it will slow down to 0 on its own if necessary....Reverse camera gives you a couple of selections which since I added the 5,000lb trailer hitch attachment, I use it for lining up with my boat trailer....The interior is very comfortable for our family with the kids both enjoying the gaming package that is available...The monitor has the capability to split the screen and both kids can be have their own screen working. The accessories make a nice addition to the appearance so we went with: running boards, fog lights, sports front grill. I changed from what I thought was a larger SUV and at first was thinking the interior size was less than we were accustomed but in reality the front 2 rows are more comfortable and offer just as much space. My wife and I are both pleased with out purchase.

Love it

by Michelle from Nc on Thu Feb 05 2015

Bought used, love it! Wish I would have bought one years ago. Comfortable yet stylish. Downsized from minivan but still two teens so needed room n wanted comfort n to sit up higher. Got it all ! Got touring but doesn't have all the bell n whistles but love it

Great mix of luxury, tech, and practicality

by KCcyclone1 from Parkville, MO on Tue Sep 12 2017

Super comfortable, good performance and the some of the best technology for the money. I wish my year had the exposed exhaust, which is the only reason why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars for exterior styling. Got the Advance w/ Tech package. Kids love the widescreen entertainment and I love the ELS sound system! Perfect SUV for a family of 4 on the go.

Acura MDX 2015

by Starflight from Cary, NC on Sat Mar 25 2017

The engine sound likes kind of electric noise, so I google it; then, I see some people complaining about cricket like noise. Took it to the dealer, and they said that's no problem.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great Car Great Value

by john doe from Chicago on Thu Dec 15 2016

I think this car is wonderful. Drives nice and is durable. Got a good price and have been very happy with the features. test

Best SUV

by Anthony from Indiana, Greenwood on Wed Sep 16 2015

This vehicle just doesn't seem to get old, very time I drive it I feel more and more impressed with it... I Love my Advanced MDX

Best value for price

by Brownie from SE Georgia on Fri Feb 20 2015

Found the vehicle we wanted(3 row crossover ) at the price we were willing to pay with the features we wanted ! The Acura MDX was what we purchased and we believe it is the the best value within the above mentioned criteria! We are thoroughly pleased with our MDX!

acura review

by retired guy from Florida on Mon Nov 03 2014

Great car, 3rd one I have owned. Was hit by a driver who failed to stop at an intersection and previous one was totaled. i came out in good condition and decided to purchase another because of the safety factors.

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2015 Acura MDX

Editor's note: This review was written in May 2013 about the 2014 Acura MDX. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2014 Acura MDX trades visceral driving fun for family-friendly refinement, which should appeal to most shoppers for the seven-seat luxury SUV.

Now in its third generation, the MDX faces a new competitor in the Infiniti JX, which wasn't around when the previous generation arrived. Other options include the BMW X5, Buick Enclave, Audi Q7 and, if you can do without the third row, the ever-popular Lexus RX.

Like many Acura cars, the MDX comes in one well-equipped base... Read More