2015 Acura MDX consumer reviews

$42,765–$44,765 MSRP range
side view of 2015 MDX Acura
Explore the 2015 MDX Acura
Shop the 2015 MDX Acura

This car has been great for our family!

The MDX was perfect for mom! The 3rd row seat mas perfect for taking the whole crew! We never had expenses other than oil changes and normal maintenance!

Utility family vehicle

Bought it for wife's 50th in 2015. Low miles city runs, once to California and back. Smooth ride, excellent road handling and comfortable seats, drove non stop 14 hrs except gas and pit stops

I have owned 5 Acura’s

Love Love love this car. It’s reliable it’s comfortable it doesn’t require anything but maintenance. I would never drive anything other than that an Acura.

Great car, but tough with car seat grandkids.

We loved the car, but then became grandparents. We struggle with putting our grand babies into their car seats without bopping them on the head on the door jamb as we put them in their car seats.

NICE!!!

This car can be described in on word ..... EXCELLENT!!! Excellent condition both interior and exterior. Engine is in excellent condition with only 65,000 miles. Price was very competitive.

very sound crossover with incredible acceleration!

Loaded up Mdx with every option including heated and cooled seats, lane assist and departure warnings along with blind spot monitoring! Non smoker and very clean and always maintained!

Way better than previous generation

Took a chance and finally bucked up the money and bought a 3rd (?) generation MDX SH-AWD for my wife. Got the 3.5L again and the car has been awesome. Lots of great features for the kids and GREAT gas mileage. Much better than the 3.7L in the 2012 we had (for 3mos - see my review for this car). Bought the car w/ 90k miles and no problems so far. Hoping it goes to 200k and beyond.

Second MDX Awsome

Better than the first, just keeps evolving into all we want. Great driving, mileage, storage, comfort and loaded with safety features. The best car we have ever owned.

3.6

Transmission sucks

As you are slowing down and release the gas pedal, the transmission starts to downshift automatically and it feels like someone applied the brakes, even though no one did. You would expect the car to just coast when you release the brakes, but it doesn’t, it feels like someone is applying the breaks (and no I don’t have my hand brake on).

If I could I would give it more stars

This car seriously met allllll my needs. It’s luxurious, practical and gets good gas mileage, better than the sticker said it would. I wanted something with bells and whistles and this car has it! Even equipped with a DVD player in the back so my kids and stay entertained on outings