2014 Acura RLX consumer reviews

$48,450 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 RLX Acura
Explore the 2014 Acura RLX
Shop the 2014 Acura RLX

Very reliable and comfortable car.

This car meets all my requirement, plenty of leg room and head room. Engine performance is very good. Back seat is also very comfortable. I am vey happy with the car.

Acura Legend ... er, RLX

Great continuation of the original Acura Legend I bought 30 years ago is present in the Acura RLX. We bought the top of the line with all the "Nanny Features" to keep my 88 Y.O. Father safe and confident while driving around town; and to use for touring and road trips. Lane departure warning helped him avoid an accident the first week. We were always on the brake before the brake warning light lit up. No one seems to know when we are using bluetooth, and Dad could always hear the other party. It was also his first car with backup camera; so glad this is standard for all cars today. Gas Mileage has been as high as 32 mpg on secondary highways. Finally leaving on a long road trip in the Acura, but without my Father who passed early this year.

Acura For Life

My RLX is 🔥 I love this car it’s stylish, smooth,comfortable I would definitely recommend this family and friends ppl are sleeping on Acura go get you one.

Luv My New Car

I really like my car, even though its a 2011, it has a lot of good features. Heated seats, Satellite Radio, tinted windows. Nice size trunk, back windshield wiper. The price was right. & The dealership was very helpful.

3.9

Hidden problems...

Love the body style and the extra rear seat room.. Just purchased a preowened RLX and only had for two days and today counts three weeks now its been in the shop for issues. Starter, front alignment and bluetooth problems. They can't or won't fix the Bluetooth issue and still expect me to pay my first note ... Only had it two days out of the month of Nov.. Should of left it at the dealership the first issue I've had .. Definitely get a very good warranty...

Beautiful design

I drive about 20k a year and this is by far they most luxurious sedan I've driven. The comfort is unbelievable and it's a great value compared to its competitors.

4.2

This one!

Lots of room runs great and a good color. So everything is great. I'll see you guys on the next car or truck in a few years.

3.6

Nice car but some concerns

Battery on this car went bad less than 3 years. There was a recall on the headlights. Within 1 1/2 years moisture was developing behind the lens. Now my headlight is malfunctioning and to replace the bulb which is part of housing it cost $3000. So Upset!!!!

4.4

Great value of luxury & tech!!!

Purchased a used Acura RLX with low kilometers. I was not looking for an Acura RLX but the car showed up on search parameters. I was surprised by the quality of the interior and the performance of the car. I like the quality of the seats with the soft leather and cooling/heating features The engine is very responsive, especially on the highway at high speeds. Fuel economy is impressive. The ride was quiet and composed. On twisty roads, I certainly felt the P-AWS working for my benefit. It's difficult to explain but I felt more confident with P-AWS on curves. Lots of space in the back seat and trunk. I don't mind the dual screens but found the info system a bit slow. Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase and will certainly consider another RLX in the future. You get a lot of luxury and tech features for less money. The options in my previous Mercedes Benz were expensive. The car feels more agile for its size too. Difficult to compare this car with BMW, Mercedes Benz, or Audi. The whole driving experience is totally different in a good way.

4.4

Rear steering actuators!! Very dangerous!!

Rear steering actuators have gone bad!! Very expensive repair!! Thank goodness the dealership guaranteed it for 90 days and 3000 miles!! It is a $5500.00 repair!!!!