2014 Acura RLX consumer reviews

side view of 2014 RLX Acura
Explore the 2014 RLX Acura
Shop the 2014 RLX Acura
2.4

Stay Away...MAJOR ISSUES with RLX !! !!!!

I bought mine Pre Owned with 65k miles and now have 80k on it. The rear wheel steering PAWS needs replaced and is $6000 to fix. Acura knows the rear wheel acuators go bad and each side is $2500 plus labor and alignment. Also now I am having issues with draining my battery. I looked online and many others are having the same issues and with less miles on their RLX. I am used to Lexus and Toyotas with no issues and have driven them for 300k miles. This is rediculous and Acura need to do something about it ! I should of bought the Lexus LS460 instead.

Stylish and Lovely

The RLX meets all my needs; spacious, stylish, high performance! The technology is a bonus. I've been a Honda owner for years and Acura now is a proud investment

Love it

I love it. I am thankful for Chris with the experience of helping me find a car and helping me get squared away. I appreciate the technology package and love the car.

4.5

Well made luxury car

I love the technology, style, and performance of this car and I would love to see what else Acura will do when the new one comes out.

4.3

The sleeper car at sometimes great savings.

I really enjoyed driving the car and overall features, but the dealers think it's a new car price, when there's a $28K depression value in it the first year, then $2.5K each additional year. Some dealer understand that and price it right, most don't which suck limiting chooses as there are very few out there. Most are off lease.

i need a car

this make me happy just to get me to one place to another i love to drive but make me happier just to help other people if i can like take them place if they dont have a car but i will just because im good hearted

4.3

Battery Drainage

I have had my car towed twice and the first time the dealership said I left on the map light and it drained the battery. This time the dealer said the car started when they moved the car, but this was after the car was jumped. I feel there is a faulty design somewhere which is draing the battery.

Reliable, stylish comfort, and technology.

Perfect balance of luxury, room, power, and tech. This car has sleek look with amazing handling and comfort in ride. Interior is very functional and comfortable with touches of luxury and tech. Great ride all around.

Previous owner, made an upgrade

The car meets all expectations. It embodies all of the qualities a luxury vehicle should posses such as comfort, reliability, fuel efficiency, good performance just all around a great vehicle.

Krell stereo is the best.

I have owned a lot of cars, BMW 740, M5, Benz 350, Infinity M35, Genesis, Lincoln MKS, Jag FX, Caddy's. All good cars with upgraded sound systems. Meridian, Harmon Kardon, Bose, B&O, Lexicon. None sound as good as the Krell system. It only has 450w with 12 speakers and a small 8 inch sub, but don't go by the numbers, it is crystal clear with zap, like riding around in a concert hall. The car rides great, quiet and plush....better than the BMW 740, which I thought was very nice to drive.