2005 Acura TL consumer reviews

Explore the 2005 Acura TL
Shop the 2005 Acura TL
4.1

Acura gold tl 2005 working very well

The Acura TL is a true sports sedan, albeit with front-wheel drive. The TL delivers sharp-handling, a powerful V6 engine, a fully independent suspension, and the latest active safety electronics to optimize driving dynamics. Its engine doles out abundant power, whether for back road barnstorming or passing other vehicles on the freeway. Barnstorming is aided by great handling and powerful brakes. Freeway cruising is made pleasant by the reasonably smooth ride, though the TL is not a soft cushmobile. The only problem is that the radio doesn t work.

I love it honestly has aged very well

Nice car has a few rattles but it has nearly 121,000 miles and it still drives like new I love the car and I drive it nearly 400 miles a week ...!

4.4

First car

I bought this for a first car and I have only ran into issues that come standard with a car nearing 125k miles other than that it's been pristine the interior comfort reflects that of a high class German car handling is excellent it picks up when it needs to the gas mileage could be better and the only complaint is the need for 93 premium.

Tough to give this up!

Fun to drive, great lookIng car, clean and shiny, reliable, very good condition. Proudly kept clean and in excellent working order. Must sell for 4-wheel drive.

Extremely Pleased

Pleased in all aspects of ownership with this Acura and would definitely buy Acura again. Found this car to be a good value when considering cost to own and operate against initial investment.

Reliable and FAST

This car has been a terrific car for me. It was a gift for college and most reliable always. It is good for commuting, handles well in snow and rain and is a fun car to drive.

Best car I have owned

I owned the 2005 TL from brand new until Fall 2019. I only sold it because I wanted something with more modern features. I've owned 9 cars, and this was the best. I've talked to Acura technician's, and they all own or want to own a TL from this era. There is no part of owning this car that was less than excellent.

Amazing car

Owned both manual and automatic aspecs. Absolutely love this car, fast efficient, comfortable and reliable. Best honda vehicle ever made. Wish they made a twin turbo sooner.

Hand down best car I have ever driven

This car has been our staple driver for 3 years and just keeps going. Nothing but maintenance done and we are at 300k. Its amazing when it starts up it still sound and feels new. very fast too, 275hp

Best of the best of best

I bought my 2005 Acura TL with about 90K miles on it. For the most part the car is fantastic, feels very high quality and rides excellent. At 80 MPH - typical cruising speed in Los Angeles when not stuck in traffic - the car feels as if it is on rails, and is very quite.