2005 Acura TL consumer reviews

side view of 2005 TL Acura
Explore the 2005 Acura TL
Shop the 2005 Acura TL

Best car I’ve owned

I’ve loved everyday of driving my 2005 TL. It is quick and rides smooth. With the right tires great in all weather. Timesless design I think it looks better than many modern cars even in 2019.

Beautiful Car

I wasn't shopping for a luxury car but this one I could not pass up. Looks like who ever owned his treated it with great respect. The Indoor Auto in Medina did some check over and did some normal brakes/tires/etc service to make it a welcome to customer sale. They even put the plates on it for me and the mechanics gave me some car take care tips. I have shared my experience with some of my family if they are looking for a higher end car or a good used car.

Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

Fuel efficient, 6 cylinder 4 door sedan. Rides well on long trips and the GPS in this vehicle was the easiest one I have ever used, and can be updated by vehicle owner with a DVD. Good trunk space and quiet ride. Got high as 32 MPG with cruise control. Blue-tooth failed after 8 years, but was replaced by dealer for about 350 dollars. I had this vehicle for 12 years before I sold it, and it was trouble free.

This car has the elegance and engine of a sportsca

Comfortable, good on gas and FAST. Wish I could have got one with AWD. I love the performance and color. THIS CAR HAS IT ALL.

Indeed best car I`ve owned

You have all you need in this car : power , comfort , safety. Never let me down on road . best design from his year , just try one .

Most Reliable care I have owned

In 2005, I purchased a new Acura TL. Here it is 2018; 330,000 miles later and the engine and transmission were still going strong. Unfortunately my axle broke and the insurance company totaled my car. Today I bought a new Acura TL. I'm a fan and will continue to be a loyal customer.

2.3

Doesn't age well

I bought this car used at a fair price. Mechanically I had few serious issues to worry about. However there were too many early technology features that often bugged out as the car saw more age. For example the auto tilt side view mirror, auto dimming rear view mirror, and memory seat buttons went through times of working and times of not. I believe that is not a rare issue for foreign luxury cars from early 2000s to have but something to be warned of. Fixing things like the radio or headlights aren't easy or cheap.

Excellent value and reliability

This car was purchased for our 19 year old, after doing much research on reliability and safety reports on Kia, Hyndia, Toyota and Honda. We love the interior space, plenty of leg room, and seats are comfortable. The TL is a v6 and has plenty of get up and go, for quick acceleration.

2.7

Not ready for sale

The interior was in good condition, although half of the controls did not seem to work including the radio and home dash settings. The battery was completely dead when I came the first time which seemed odd so possibly an electrical leak somewhere. During the test drive the engine sounded like it was over working itself. I am not too familiar with what a V6 Acura should sound like, but even the lady showing me the car asked if the transmission was all the way in drive (it was).

Very nice and reliable car

This car met all my needs ,Has navigation ,Heated seats, and a lot of space in side. It has very nice design of the exterior especially with chrome rims and HiD lights.