2013 Buick Verano consumer reviews

$23,080 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Verano Buick
Explore the 2013 Buick Verano
Shop the 2013 Buick Verano

Leather Group is the only way to go!

Have only had it for a few days but LOVE it!! Very comfortable and for a 4 banger has plenty of power. Classy looking car.

Best car I test drove and hopefully getting

It’s the right size car for me got a lot of room.got the right amount of electronics I like at a good price. Buick rocks

a sleeper

Recently purchased this car. Buick wasn't on my radar. I was looking at bmw 1, Mercedes glk. Dodge dart and Cadillac and Lincoln. Despite this car being a slow seller. Like my old 200sx server. This car is a bargain. Affordable luxury if you find one. This is an excellent car for first time buyers. This is the ninth car I have owned in my 56 years. I've owned three volkswagens. Two fords. One Chevrolet and two Nissan . I decided to go back and buy American. I love my verano and I hope to keep this car for a longtime.

Definitely Got What I Payed For

This car is a perfect fit for our family and was sold in nearly mint condition. I was so happy with the price and performance of the Buick, that I JUST purchased a 2011 Nissan Maxima from the Big Lot Today. They're fair prices and nice, reliable cars keep me coming back!

Hate to let it go, but too many grandkids

Great personal sedan, a real pleasure to drive, comfortable with plenty of trunk room and rear seats fold to expand trunk space. Engine has plenty of pep and it gets great gas mileage.

Great car for commuting or travel

Very pleased with the roominess and ride of this very nice little Buick. Controls are well laid out and have nice look and feel. Nothing cheap to see here. Good looking interior appointments. Nice sound system with all kinds of audio connectivity including phone. Voice command helps the driver to stay focused on driving. Lots of nice features including dual climate control, one-touch windows (front), easy adjust seats, tilt/telescope steering wheel and interactive multi-function display. Well designed and engineered vehicle.

Daughter’s first car

Great little car. Beautiful styling and highly functional ride. Good gas mileage and plenty of powers to get up and go. Paint job is fantastic (bronze mocha)!

Solid Comfortable Commuter Car

I bought this Buick Verano Leather Group to replace my ailing 2000 Chevrolet Silverado that had reached 230K. This car averages around 28 mpg on my commute, but 32 mpg if I am on a highway trip. The power is solid at 180 hp (my 79 Trans Am V8 was 185). This is an extremely comfortable ride for the price point. Extemely quiet (better than my wife's Cadillac SRX). The Bose Premium Sound System is really nice. I also love my sunroof. There are three things on the 2013 that I do not like. The passenger seat is manual adjustment. The trunk does not have an outside button to open. There is no Homelink (corrected in 2015 year). I have 120K miles now and still solid. I have replaced two failed items. O2 sensor $70 and VVT Solenoid $42 (did my own work). I also have just started having issues that another person mentioned with the AC switching from cool to hot. The coolant is fine, so it is something else. I have also been experiencing intermittant issues with my seat warmer. Both of these issues are controlled from the center control panel, which is a high possible issue. (This part is $125 from GM Parts Direct...I will let you know if it fixes the issue). All in all this has been a solid car that I would by again. The used ones out there are a good value.

Most reliable and terrific car

This car was terrific for my 91-year-old Dad who kept it garaged and drove to the grocery store and back. It was hardly used but he loved all he features in the car.

Very comfortable and beautiful car

I love the comfort of the soft leather seats, the push button start and the backup camera. Leg room is just perfect for the 3 of us