Our Expert Review: 2013 Cadillac Cts

Cts nice but small

by from Venice Florida on January 29, 2014

I had two dts models for 13 years and wanted another and had to settle for the mid size cts this car is like a sports car and is fun to drive sofar so good

Fastest production sedan on the planet

by from Valley Cottage, NY on January 27, 2014

Incredible performance coupled with the Cadillac brand. Love the tightness of the handling and the sheer power is exhilarating. It has a very distinctive tone from the exhaust with the 6.2L supercharged V8 without being obnoxious. It's an outright pedigree with a rocket attached to it. If you live in a cold climate (or cold winters) you absolutely have to get a spare set of alloys and cold weather tires like Blizzak's. This will set you back another $2,800 or so. The summer tires on the cars coupled with the incredible power are treacherous in the snow/sub 20F temps. I absolutely love this car! I have the 4 door sedan as I have a family and the kids and carseats fit perfectly in the back. The trunk is huge too.

Most bang for your buck

by from Detroit Mi on June 2, 2013

This automobile is perfect. If you like power and constant compliments this classy vehicle is for you.

2013 Cadillac Coupe great body style

by from Sioux Falls, SD on September 29, 2013

I was looking for a larger luxury 2-door coupe. This 2013 Cadillac CTS coupe is a mid sized luxury sport car. I like the body style, and I prefer driving a 2-door. For a 'sports' car, this has a generous 2-person rear seat , and a fairly large trunk that can be extended by folding down the rear seat for more storage. This is my first new luxury coupe since 1997. I look forward to a long life of trouble free driving with this Cadillac CTS. thanks to cars.com, I found this car at a dealership in Minnesota at a price I wanted to spend.

Satisfied Customer

by from orlando on February 3, 2016

THANK YOU to Offleaseonly in Orlando for the purchase of my Cadallic CTX. My Rep Engelberd Martin and the staff were all great and pleasant. I had no pressure in reviewing all the cars and when I was ready everything just went very quickly. I am satisfied with the car and those who helped me with this purchase.

Uses car for Towing

New CTS Coupe

by from Metairie. LA on August 21, 2013

Outstanding vehicle so far! Very sporty and responsive. The coupe attracts more attention than the sedan

Awesome car

by from Lecanto, Fl on October 6, 2014

Our Cadillac CTS V is one beautiful car with great performance. My son purchased one as well because of its performance and style.

Best car purchasing experience that I ever had.

by from San Antonio TX on May 29, 2013

I have bought many vehicles in the past thirty years but, this was the best experience that I have had. The online experieence with Sewell Cadillac of Dallas TX was quick, smooth, and enjoyable. I love the car (CTS) and the price.

Great Service

by from Las Vegas NV on July 24, 2013

I Purchase my Caddy from Crossroads what a place , Sarah was the best mgr i ever met she got me a great deal.David and Cindy thank you, i will tell everybody about Crossroads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dream Car

by from Michigan on February 9, 2016

I test drove this car in 2013. I was not able to afford the $59k price tag. I kept the book in my desk drawer and continued to search for the used car price. A year and a half ago I started my search. I kept giving up when I continued to find high mileage cars 3k miles away from my home. I started my search again in January 2016. By the end of the month I flew to Minnesota to pick up my low mileage vehicle in excellent condition. Thank you Cars.com. I recommended my bank to your site.

Similar Models