2019 Cadillac XT4 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 XT4 Cadillac
Explore the 2019 Cadillac XT4
Shop the 2019 Cadillac XT4

The Cadillac Of Compact SUV's

A pleasure to drive. Virtually no turbo-lag, responsive, comfortable and stylish to boot. My Premium Luxury has all the optional packages including massaging seats (great for my wife, who suffers from chronic back issues). Drove many competitors, but none could measure up overall to this SUV.

Economical fun to drive SUV

During COVID no-one is driving too far however this XT4 is just what I needed to get me around economically and have some fun doing it. I can pack all my golf gear and anything else I need.

2.1

Cadillac XT4

Worst vehicle I have ever owned. Rides like a hay wagon. Rear suspension thumps like shocks are shot (3,300 miles). Dealer says that just is the way it is. Had two service bulletins already. Brakes replaced. Transmission shift is counter intuitive. Push stick forward to go backward. Have to push certain buttons to shift from forward to reverse and visa versa. From "Park" you can't shift into Drive w/o pushing buttons but you can go from reverse to drive w/o button push.??? Safety systems stops vehicle when you need to rapidly get out of the way of other vehicle; i.e. meeting another vehicle at entrance to underground parking. Other driver blows red light--you can't accelerate as to deviate to safety.

4.0

A change of pace.

I’ve owned Japanese and German luxury cars. Bought the XT4 to try American luxury. You can find plenty of reviews saying good things and bad things about the XT4. At the end of the day, it is a great car (properly loaded). It is not the best bang for the buck. It is a good bang for the buck. My XT4 is fully loaded, and I’m happy with it.

So pleased with my Cadillac XT4 2019 car

The car is exactly what I wanted in purchasing a smaller SUV with a great look and all the features I wanted in a luxury SUV.

2.3

Transmission Issues

Excited to get my brand new 2019 xt4, have had 2 SRXs. I have had this vehicle for a year now and it has been at the dealer for 6 weeks and counting. Camera sensor system went out, most recently the transmission went out, new transmission, now the turbo is being replaced. Not sure I even want it back at this point.

Pleasure to drive.

We have owned the vehicle for several months and like it very much. The 2.0 engine has plenty of power and the ride is smooth. All the bells and whistles are easy to learn to operate.

Awesome Vehicle

The Vehicle is One of The Best Vehicle’s I Have Owned, Love The Ride, Plenty of Room, Options Are Good, Sound System is Great, Overall Great Vehicle

3.6

NO OIL

Love the vehicle ! Would not lease another one because I found it is to small for my needs! Recently for sone reason I lifted the hood to check the oil and found it had none not a drop ! Had to ad a quart ! Calling the dealership in the morning as it is due for an oil change anyway ! Having no oil is a major concern , the vehicle only has 12000 miles on it .

Performance and great looks

I traded in my 2011 SRX and yes, there are differences. Premium gas for one but performance is great. I took my time and put some miles on it first and after about 800 I started going over 80 at times because when I travel, that’s the speed on the interstates. Car runs great. I opened it up one clear day with low traffic and no problem doing 100 mph. I understand the top end is 131 mph. Car steers beautiful on and off the interstates. Rural roads are no problem. Car bounces a little more than I’m used to but slowly getting adjusted. I love the pickup with the 9 speed transmission; this car can GO! Very happy with my purchase. Wish the rear storage could be 5 inches deeper so I could put the golf clubs in without putting one side of the rear seat down but that’s only once or twice a week. .