2012 Chevrolet Impala consumer reviews

$25,760 starting MSRP
side view of 2012 Impala Chevrolet
Explore the 2012 Impala Chevrolet
Shop the 2012 Impala Chevrolet

This has been one of the nicest cars I've owned

This car has comfort and style and comes with a 3.6 l engine with all sorts of power. This cars gentle at the pump with amazing gas mileage 25 City 32 highway.power,cruise control l,ice Cold Air,great heat.

4.0

Very reliable except keeping air in tires in winte

My only thing that I'm upset about it is it has no Bluetooth in it. Something I wished I would have known. I guess my biggest concern with this car is the rust under my front doors. I purchased it when I was in 2016 and at that time I've requested them to fix it. They didn't they spray-painted it. With that said, a 2016 should not be rusted anywhere.

3.4

Rust rust rust

This car is a rustbucket runs good but might fall apart before it’s down the road Jump back and watch out if you want to buy one look underneath the car especially the back and the doors

Feels like new, drives like new . . a great find!

Just exactly what we were looking for! Comfort, reliability and within our budget! Clean as new! Lots of fun features! Heated seats, OnStar, remote start and a Moon roof! Great pre-owned vehicle!

Very powerful,extremely comfortable,great brakes!

Very surprised at the power and reliability of a Chevrolet,much better than a Toyota Camry of previous years that burned oil,while the Impala is an extremely reliable great looking and functioning car.

Beautiful in and out

Detailed and pristine. Drives awesome purrs like a kitten. Literally brand new interior and exterior, you can tell car was taken care of. It’s a definite must see!

4.4

A pretty reliable car

I was coming off having a terrible experience with an Audi and just wanted something dependable, and this was my answer. I bought this car with 61k miles on it and am at 117k as of today. I've only had to put a couple new wheel bearings on the car since I've bought it. The exhaust is a bit noisy on start-up but doesn't affect performance. The 300hp engine really has some giddy up when you need it. I'd say give it a go to someone looking to buy a used car.

all good right now

the car meet my expectations for condition and performance. the car was very clean. on the test drive and the delivery. the salesman went the extra mile to get me some new floor mats.

Best bang for the $!

I'm old school car guy and the car fits a aspects. Decent on gas, drives great,easy on the eye,all the necessary amenities. Easy to maintain.

One of the best cars I've ever owned.

One of the best cars I've ever owned. I've done many miles on it around America in search of new locations for filming, so I know for sure that it's a reliable, super-comfortable, and the fuel-efficient (30 mpg) car.