2016 Impala

2016 Chevrolet Impala

2016 Chevrolet Impala

Have You Driven the 2016 Chevrolet Impala?

Lots of Car for the money

by ScottD from on Tue Apr 11 2017

I bought a used 2016 LT with the 2.5 L 4 cylinder engine and the pleather/cloth seats. The car to me is amazing. I have read plenty of "chat boards" where apparently wana be racers pan the 4 cylinder engine as under powered and a joke in this car. I totally disagree. I find it to be quiet and plenty peppy for adult driving and just got 32.8 MPG on a 100 mile freeway trip at 75MPH on cruise with the air on. It has more pickup than the 2013 turbo 4 cylinder Ford Fusion I traded in and so far I have never been in a situation where I wanted for more power. I also believe the 18" wheels on the lower trim model gives a better/quieter highway ride which when coupled with probably 200lbs less on the front end simply makes the car ride, stop, and handle better that one with the V6. So for me keep the more thirsty heavier V6 and give me the plenty peppy 4 banger. Now if power is more important to you than everything else then go for the V6 that's what makes this a great place to live we get to make those types of choices.. The interior on this car that has 21K on it looks nearly new and has worn very well or someone took really good care of it. The materials are for the most part very high quality and feel good and look great. The car is WAY quieter than the Ford Fusion which I get is a mid sized vs full sized car but still worth noting. So for me unless this thing ends up being unreliable which does not seem to be a problem what a great buy. Plus they can be had lightly used for a great price since they are a fleet car. But they don't look or drive like one so unless that bothers you another bonus...

Loving my Impala

by Bella from Los Alamos, NM on Fri May 05 2017

I just purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Impala LTZ a few weeks ago and am very happy with it. I did tons of research before I narrowed it down to 3 cars (a Kia Cadenza, a Buick LaCrosse, and a Chevrolet Impala). After test driving all three, I was absolutely sold when I got behind the wheel of the Impala. She's beautifully appointed inside and out (I get lots of compliments on her) and she's loaded with some great features that make her feel like you're driving a luxury sedan. Fortunately, I don't have a long commute because she's not the greatest on gas (something to think about if you drive a lot). Speaking of which, she drives very smoothly and has plenty of room for everyone (oh, and the biggest trunk out of all three vehicles). She accelerates pretty well, but she has a little bit of float when driving around corners. This can be a little unnerving...but hey, she's not meant to be driven like a sports car, so keep that in mind and just sit back, relax, and enjoy the drive. Trust me, you'll fall in love!

Great sedan for a great price

by Sean W. from on Thu Jun 01 2017

Fantastic vehicle for the price. 2016 fully loaded(except no sunroof) Impala with 20k miles. Smooth ride with excellent handling, plus the V6 has more than enough HP to get through any situation. Gas mileage has improved greatly too. Makes the 33 mile commute much easier every day. Would highly recommend this car to anyone.

Impala lover

by Vicki P. from Norwalk, Ohio on Wed May 31 2017

I love the styling of the 2016 Impala. It has great get up and go. The interior is very classy and durable. It is a heavy well built car.

Nice Riding Full-Size Saloon

by Chas from Brandon, FL on Fri Sep 08 2017

I traded in my previous Chevy and leased the Impala LT. I have the 4-cylder model with the auto-stop feature on the engine. Some reviews said the performance was "sluggish" but I do not agree. The car will still zip around and get better mileage than my 2011 Malibu (an interesting feat being the Impala is a bigger, heavier car). There are some instances where you realize it is a four-cylinder i.e. when you want to pass a truck on a side road and it takes an extra second to get the speed up compared to the V6 version. The interior room is spacious and passengers always give compliments on the amount of leg room in the back seat. I am 5'11" and the driver's seat is about 3/4 back on the tracks. Still, there are compliments on the amount of leg room. The engine shutting off at stop lights took a little getting used to but, with Florida traffic lights being as long as they sometimes are, it is comforting to know I am not wasting gas waiting. The engine starts back up immediately upon releasing the brakes or if the A/C need to come on to maintain the auto temp control. Even though it is a Chevy, it rides as smooth as my former 2001 Cadillac DTS. I have driven some Uber passengers and they love it - especially when I tell them about the Wi-Fi they can log into through OnStar. If you want a nice and comfortable car without paying a premium price for a different nameplate, the Impala is worth looking into!

Best car I haver every bought

by sharris69 from alton,il on Sun May 14 2017

I like this car better than even the new cars I've purchased. The ride is so smooth and it's got tons of room inside, even in the back seat.

Best car I've owned

by Bearilla from on Mon May 29 2017

Its a great vehicle and I got it for a good price... The gas mileage is pretty good and I love the style of the interior and exterior.

Sold Car

by sds61 on Thu Aug 24 2017

Drove for 5 days. Car is definitely underrated Greta handling, comfort. Design. Lot of pep and Power

Beautiful Car!

by SHELBY from Butler, PA on Thu Jul 06 2017

The price is a bit high for a Chevrolet. The styling sells the car. In addition to the car's handling and performance, the trunk space is great, excellent mileage but the leather seats are rock hard and uncomfortable.

Great

by Kmb360 from Philadelphia, PA on Sun May 27 2018

Excellent and great car Iblove this car the have everything that I need and is great condition beautiful and clean and recommend that to others

1 2 3 4 5 6