2020 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Malibu Chevrolet
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu

Must have

This car is perfect and it takes regular gasoline and its fast and sporty! This is a reliable car to have good for first time drivers

Outstanding

My experience is out of this world. My friend francine has a 2022 malibu she took me for a spin she has some car and I want one she got hers at bay ridge chevrolet she loves driving it

Best Car Ever

I have the Malibu RS and it is one of the best handling cars I have owned and I have had no problems with this car I like the overall design of this car and I would recommend this car to my friends and family and by the way it is very comfortable.

Love it.

Paid $18,300.00 for a new LS including remote start, tinted windows upgraded rubber and carpet mats. I get 44 mpg and 33 around town. Now with the gas at $4.79 for reg it's the best investment I made in a while.

Amazing car

I love this car. It drives wonderfully. And has pretty decent power for a 4 cylinder and has a turbo. About the same power as my old 2001 Malibu V6 but with way better gas mileage.

Love my new used car!

This car was exactly what I was looking for and has everything I was wanting in a used vehicle and for a good price too. Very happy with it and love driving it!

The car averaged 31.0 mpg premium gas for 10k mi.

This is my second Premier model Malibu. I previously owned a 2017. Highly recommend this vehicle. Engine is a 2.0 liter fuel injected engine. Never had an issue with either vehicle.

Sharp good car for the value

Sharp,sleek,roomy,seems to have plenty of power, great fuel milage Good value for the cost,decent amount of options, drives handling is good , always had good luck with GM auto's

Attractive vehicle

Read reviews, best fuel mileage. Plenty enough power. Runs and drives smooth. Cvt transmission is great, can’t feel a shift. All my friends love the car and appearance

My favorite car so far.

It's everything I thought it would be, and more. I love it. The powerful engine, sleek design, comfort, and most importantly reliability. Yes, this car is great.