2020 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu

2020 and had 7,000 miles on it

Love this car. It checked all my boxes. Very comfortable and is so quiet. It had 7,000 miles on it. It was a lease car

1.0

Don't buy a 2020 Chevy Malibu

Had to get new transmission while still under factory warranty, seatbelt issues , electric issues and is n shop now under extended warranty do or mass airflow sensor .. variable transmission sounds like lawn mower and adjust to gears instead of changing ,, remind u it's a 2020 and have had nothn but issues for last yr .. also when they they did replace transmission the put same kind back in it so I can expect the same transmission problem in another 50,000 miles !! NEED TO RECALL THE WHOLE CAR ESPECIALLY TRANSMISSIONS ,all the ATL dealers are backed up for weeks die to Malibu issues !!

Great buy!

All the feel and features of a high priced luxury car without the high price! Chevy did a nice job with the attention to detail and creature comforts!

Amazing

Very affordable car , good for price , but it needs more horse power with 1.5Turbo engine No external nose Good fuel economy Need internal trunk release button

Must have

This car is perfect and it takes regular gasoline and its fast and sporty! This is a reliable car to have good for first time drivers

Outstanding

My experience is out of this world. My friend francine has a 2022 malibu she took me for a spin she has some car and I want one she got hers at bay ridge chevrolet she loves driving it

Best Car Ever

I have the Malibu RS and it is one of the best handling cars I have owned and I have had no problems with this car I like the overall design of this car and I would recommend this car to my friends and family and by the way it is very comfortable.

Love it.

Paid $18,300.00 for a new LS including remote start, tinted windows upgraded rubber and carpet mats. I get 44 mpg and 33 around town. Now with the gas at $4.79 for reg it's the best investment I made in a while.

Amazing car

I love this car. It drives wonderfully. And has pretty decent power for a 4 cylinder and has a turbo. About the same power as my old 2001 Malibu V6 but with way better gas mileage.

Love my new used car!

This car was exactly what I was looking for and has everything I was wanting in a used vehicle and for a good price too. Very happy with it and love driving it!