2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Very reliable vehicle

by from Ankeny Iowa on August 28, 2017

Great vehicle in all kind of whether I drove over a road with 2 feet of snow and had no problem getting to my destination where other vehicles got stuck

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great vehicle for the price and miles very reliabl

by from Denver CO on August 9, 2017

I loved my Trailblazer great SUV very powerful and dependable. It was nice to have a affordable SUV with four wheel drive.

easy to work on and good air conditioning

by from L.A Ca. on July 10, 2017

it's good for daily needs and roomy for long trips, has things that need regular maint. but if taken care of this suv will be reliable. Good power from the big 6 cyl. engine. Make sure you buy one from someone that has fixed the normal things that go wrong with time on these suv's. check the personal forums and reviews to see the normal maint. needs.

Great for your first car

by from Austin, TX on June 12, 2017

I loved this car. The only issue I had with it involved the lightbulbs going out quickly and a noisy engine. It was safe, dependable, and it got me to where I needed to go every day. The interior was very spacious, and the seating was comfortable.

Very reliable

by from Gibson, GA on June 12, 2017

I had this car for 7 years and I loved it. I actually still have it but my husband uses it to go back and forth to work.

Good car

by from 32608 on June 11, 2017

Bought it new back in 2005, has been a good and safe car sense it was purchased and I would purchase it again.

Truck runs and looks great

by from North East, PA on May 18, 2017

This truck has been very reliable and if they still made them I would buy another one. Comes with 2 sets of tires 4 summer with lots of tread and 4 aggressive winter tires. Also has remote stater and class 3 trailer hitch.

2005 trailblazer

by from Vidalia, Ga on May 18, 2017

good ride but began shutting off at red lights. replace sensors, computer, motor, fuse box and several other small items. still shuts off need HELP. please someone

Shopping for dependability Chevy TrailBlazer LS 20

by from Portland Oregon on May 16, 2017

I have had this vehicle for over seven years olds and drives very well nice vehicle smooth comfortable great stereo

Great ride

by from North East, PA on May 9, 2017

This is a great looking vehicle with plenty of power for a 6 cylinder. It has 2 sets of tires 4 winter and 4 summer with plenty of tread. Comes with a remote starter, trailer hitch, tow hooks in front and luggage rack.