2005 TrailBlazer

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

4.2

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have You Driven the 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer?

johnathan

by john from on Mon Nov 02 2009

very good car, lasts a long time, I have a 2005 TrailBlazer with 110,000 miles on it and it still runs perfect and haven't had any problems.

Best vehicle i have owned

by Luv my Trail Blazer from Corning, N.Y. on Wed Oct 26 2011

It is the most reliable vehicle i have owned in a while. Drives and handles great, seats are comfy and is really nice on inside. I won't ever own a different SUV.

Made for Colorado

by Train Fan from on Wed Dec 19 2012

What can I say about my my Trailblazer.It's just fantastic.I bought used in August of 2009 just before I went to college and still have today.The 4WD system to me is just the greatest when there is about a great deal of snow we get in Colorado.The ride is great.The power is awesome.The cargo capability is great.The gas mileage is great when it comes to road trips.All in all,the Chevrolet Trailblazer Is the greatest mid-size SUV on the road.

Nicest SUV ever owned

by SUV driver from Saint Louis, MO on Wed Dec 13 2006

We rented a trailblazer while our blazer was in the shop for 6 days. We found it was a little bigger all over, better ride, more powerful, better milage, bigger gas tank and more fun to drive. After reading, looking and bringing 4 different Trailblazers home to see if wife likes the color and features for 3 months. A Black 2005 LT with special aluminum wheels came to our dealership that pleased everyone in the family. When I first drove it I thought I was driving a V8 and found out it has lower gears than the rental. It did run a little faster RPM but did not down shift so much. It was GM Certified and loaded with every option available excep dvd. This vehicle was cheapest and the nicest of the 3 suv's I have owned. Now my wife's Boss is jealous.... she gave him the salesman's card and hope he trades that Durango in for a Bowtie. The rental (2006) had 3.42 gears did get 20.5 among the hills. The 2005 with 3.73 gears gets 18.5 and ran higher rpm. I liked the fact that it did not downshift so much. I like to have enough low end torque to stay in overdrive for better milage.

Great towing vehicle

by Tim from Chicago on Mon Jun 26 2006

I was looking for a midsized SUV with a fullsize towing capacity. When compared to any other midsized suv, the Trailblazer was far and above any other in regards to towing. The 4.2 V6 is smooth and performs great when trying to get onto the highway. It also has incredible stopping ability with a 20ft inboard water ski boat behind it. When not towing, there is never a want for more power. It has a lot of interior room to load up the family,and it the back has plenty of room for groceries, clubs, etc. The fit and finish of the vehicle is not up to par with the others I looked at (toureg, x5, aviator), but they seemed more like luxury cars instead of trucks. You also would have had to pay about another 10 grand for them. If you tow anything, go with the trailblazer.

Love my vehicle

by Starsha from Scottdale Pa on Tue May 29 2018

Bought it with 14 miles on it in 2005 still have it with 95,000 miles on it. Finally showing little rust. Most reliable, can transport lots of stuff in it including xylophone! Have 4 kids & band, football, track, softball etc. carries lots of mountain water. Never got stuck. Excellent in winter. Even transported 10 by 12 shed.

Great vehicle

by JE from Fl and Va on Wed Dec 18 2013

I've owned this TB since 2006, great truck, as you can tell from my rating, I have nothing but good things to say about it. Graet ride, solid, no road noise or wind noise probably the best truck GM ever built. Good handling, I recently had to swerve on the interstate to avoid an object on the road, the truck handled very well was able to control it with minimal sway, I am extremely pleased with this vehicle and plan on keeping it for a long time. I spend some time on gravel roads and driven through 8+ inches of snow, with 4WD it handle well and has never let me down.

Pleased with our purchase

by Silver Fox from Missouri on Mon Nov 21 2011

we found the car we were looking for, even if it was 1,500 miles away. we flew to Ft. Lauderdale, picked it up and drove back. very nice vehicle. nice people to deal with. just what we were looking for. have driven it at least 4,000 miles since, and it is doing great. also it was about $4,000, less than what we could fine closer to home.

My New Love of My Life

by Gold Blazer from Bismarck ND on Tue May 08 2012

My Trail Blazer rides like a new, its a good addition in my car buying history I have had know problems with it I see myself going on this site to buy all my vechicles .

This car is so reliable

by Chevy owner! from St. Clair, MI on Sun Mar 11 2018

We’ve had this SUV since about 2008 and we’ve put 170,000 miles on it! Many,many of these are city miles. Absolutely no major issues! Just regular oil changes. Some electrical type issues, I had to get the speedometer fixed. But I love this suv. It’s been through 5+ accidents and still is like a tank. A few before we got it, 2 my son got in (sigh) and fender bender and some animal collisions, wow. We’ve certainly had quite a ride with this car. It’s comfy with leather seats and road noise is low. Love 4-wheel drive. Anyone looking for a cheap used family hauler that has a lot of miles, I would be worried about this car holding up! At our current rate I have no doubts that ours can easily get over 200k. I hope my next SUV will be this reliable.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7