2007 Chrysler 300

one of the best cars I have ever driven

by from Utah on September 16, 2010

I own a 2007 Chrysler 300 It was my company car and being a sales rep I drove alot of miles it was great to drive. A very smooth ride great handling very responsive being only a V6 it still had great pickup when needed I have loved driving this car and it has 50,000 miles and I have had no problems at all with it . I was concerned at first because it has rear wheel drive and I dirve in extreme winter conditions but I put studded snow tires on and driven in icey conditions without any problems. One night I got caught in a blizzard where every one around me had gotten stuck and were pulled off the road but I was able to keep going with out missing a beat I love this car

The Lap of Luxury

by from West Monroe, NY on July 29, 2010

My Chrysler 300 just turned over 50,000 miles and I'm more pleased with it than ever. Gas mileage is reasonable for such a large car - I get 22 in town and 28 on the highway with the six cylinder engine. Long trips have become something that I've come to enjoy because of the smooth and comfortable ride. If you need a car that's elegant to look at, easy to maintain, and extremely comfortable for long trips, choose the Chrysler 300 series.

Nice family car

by from Louisville, KY on March 20, 2010

In December I bought the base model. This is a great family sized car with a little bit of an edgy side. The car feels great and has a very smooth ride. I would recomend this car if you have a family. If you want more horsepower you will have to spend more of course but it would still be a nice family car should you need a reason to convince your wife.

I purchased the 300c HEMI POWER

by from Detroit on April 11, 2007

Wow on the pedal you can pull ahead of the pack when you want. When I first purchased the car I test drove the the r/t model it was woweewowow and to much for the everyday commute I did settle for the HEMI which is more that sufficiant but with gas at 3 bucks I should have opted for the V6 instead. Overall the handling in the winter has not been a problem in detoit and the style with an english D on the back is supreme.

a complete motor car

by from aurora in on March 18, 2013

it rides great, handles like a sports car, very quiet, and luxotiously appointed & gets good mpg. i love it.

love love love

by from michigan on March 23, 2014

This car is so nice a very nice luxury car at not a luxury price. Rides very nice extremely roomy on the inside and I am a tall person such an eye catcher. Very powerful also. A++++

I had to have a Chrysler

by from Odessa, MO on September 30, 2012

I loved my 04 Chrysler Concorde so I had to have another Chrysler. None newer so I chose a 300. I would have liked to have leather seats, a mirror with temp and location and a little larger trunk. I will make sure I have these on the next, hopefully, Chrysler. My 300 has a beautiful body and great bright red color. That caught my attention right away. It's not as heavy or big as my Concorde but easier to maneuver. Chrysler's the answer; what was the question??

2007 (2.7) chrysler 300

by from Tn on April 1, 2017

We bought our 300 basically on a whem. Were just tire kicking used vehicles at the local ford dealership. Our maxima was closing in on 300 k miles. We bought our car the same day it was traded in. Previous owner had swapped to 18 inch rt charger wheels. They look sweet.

angelica

by from nj on May 4, 2014

Great dealership, very happy with my new used car, excellent services, makes you feel very satisfied with your purchase, will use they can if I ever need another car

best car ever

by from St. Petersburg, FL on March 13, 2014

I can't say enough good things. Thank you so much! This car has been awesome to me. nice and comfortable and reliable. I would not get anything other than a Chrysler 300