2005 Chrysler Crossfire consumer reviews

side view of 2005 Crossfire Chrysler
Explore the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Shop the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire

Head turner

Bought for my wife, I use it most. Beautiful car with 40k . All Mercedes running gear. Not used in inclement weather. Fun and fast with all the bells and whistles.

More bang for your buck than the rest

Very fun car, very quick in every gear. Roadster is the ticket. Best used car buy when you want a head turner that has that timeless look.

Fantastic value convertible

Once youve driven one you will find it addictive, for this money you cant beat it. Never broken down in 16 years nothing but fun to drive.

My favourite vehicle ever!

Sleek, fast, great on gas. Comfy seats, love the options for seat movement. Plenty of trunk room. Fabulous stereo system,I have owned my 2005 Chrysler Crossfire since 2008.

Great Car

Great Car!! I would love to a take This Ride Home!!!This is 1 of my favorite Cars they didnt make to many of these cars

sharpest looking sports car on the road

It's a sweet driver. people eye catcher, comfortable 2 psgr vehicle with features found only luxury vehicles. And automatic top control. People will ask you questions on this sharp vehicle. A unique vehicle, nothing else like it on the road.

European Grand Touring tradition at commoner cost

Genuine 150 mph 2-seater with aggressive Art Deco styling and agile handling that is comfortable and quiet, uber-reliable and returns 27 mpg. And very affordable! Look and feel of a 60’s Ferrari, only with an Infinity sound system and A/C. I LOVED mine, but I got to old and stiff after 15 years to climb in and out anymore...

4.4

Current daily driver

Purchased the car for work. At the time of purchase it had 51,000 miles, currently 180,000 miles. Felt that the 6 speed would be more enjoyable. Used primarily for work, and mileage, the car is a beast. Replaced the alternator, and a relay just after purchasing, that's it. This car has been a blast to drive, especially the mountains. It's a look, that you like or don't, no matter it attracts attention. For the price, a well maintained crossfire will last a long time. For me, I talked myself into keeping the manual, buying the srt6. No regerts

3.9

A bit of a nightmare

First of all, my review won't show it, but I love this car. I bought this car used in March of 2019. The computer went bad in May 2019. I enjoy the car tremendously. However, the computer went bad and it took me three independent repair shops to find one that knew how to work on it, let alone have the proper diagnostic tools. Once the car was diagnosed, it took roughly 2 months to get the new computer from Mercedes in Germany. Why didn't I take this to a dealership? Both Chrysler or Mercedes dealerships (several) would not work on it. Also, at the second shop I took the car to, someone hit the car in the door. The collision shop looked nationwide and could not find me a new door, or a used door in decent condition. I have owned this car a year now and have only driven 4,000 miles on it. Why? It has either been in the collision shop or repair shops for about 6 months of this year. Would I buy another Crossfire? Yes, as a parts car.

4.4

OWNED THIS CROSSFIRE CONVERTABLE FOR 13 YEARS

I D0NT DRIVE IN WINTER OR RAIN. IT HAD 10,000 MILES ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT, NOW 40,000 MILES. A EXTREAMLY FUN EXCITING RELABLE TOY. EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING. A REAL HEAD TURNER. 2 SETS OF TIRES SINCE NEW. OIL CHANGES EXSPENSIVE, $250 FROM DEALER. (9 QUARTS SYN) STARTED CHANGING MYSELF, SAVED $200. WOULD NOT SELL IT FOR THE WORLD. IM 6FT 200 LB, A LITTTLE TIGHT. WOULDNT DRIVE OVER 100 MILES AT A TIME, NEEDS SMOOTH ROADS.