2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid

Practically drives itself

by from Cobourg, ON on November 26, 2017

Known issue with the front touchscreen but once fixed it will be a darn good vehicle. Wish the battery lasted longer but it does save us from getting gas all the time

Saving fuel in Style

by from Modesto, CA on December 17, 2017

This vehicle has good power, can be driven in an all electric mode. For up to 32 miles. With all of the automated features this vehicle is very safe to operate. The interior is very functional nice looking.

Loving My Pacifica

by from Yuba City, CA on January 2, 2018

Beautiful, stylish, comfortable, and best of all easy on the gas bill! I only need to fill up once every 4 to 5 weeks, instead of the weekly fueling in my Toyota Sienna.

Too early to rate reliability

by from Tampa, Florida on February 10, 2018

Rides like a "magic carpet". Smooth, seats very comfortable. Steering very precise. Suspension dampens pavement irregularities. The hybrid feature gives excellent milage. Digital controls too complex for my level of expertise.. In general terms: It's a gem.

MAYbe---

by from Arlington, TX on February 16, 2018

Strange, but I've been to three dealers and they don't seem to want my money. The generic viewpoint seems to be that there is little Texas demand for hybrids, what they want me to do is order from the factory with an ETA of four to five weeks. They do have some fair reasons for their attitudes (GRIN). First, the hybrids are being built at the TL level ($43+) and up. Since I'm a retired guy with just my wife/navigator, I have no need for multi-thousand thousand dollar rear displays, leventysix speakers, two dozen cup holders, etc ad nauseum. A much higher trailer tow package (say 6500# +/-) would be very desirable. An aft roof access ladder would be nice too. Next, I only want to to give the dealer enough to pay his staff a decent wage. Thanks, UAW. AMG, FIat, et al. Finally, for those who have friends with mobility problems, be sure you try climbing in and out of the side doors a couple of times, preferably with a big load of groceries. The step up is about foot high. You'll probably want a solid stowable step for that gap between the minimized seats. Good Hunting