2014 Dart

4.3

Have You Driven the 2014 Dodge Dart?

It.s nice

by Nice car from Lakeland, FL, United States on Thu Jan 22 2015

I love the red color and all the gaggets. I love the back up camera and the large display. The warnings of a vehicle in the blind spot and if something is near you when you back up. I do wish there was a little more headroom as you get in the vehicle and more room in the back seat and trunk. ( I miss my Town & Country van at times) And also the manual leaves a lot to be desired as it is very incomplete. Not many people have a computer in the car to play the DVD,

best value for the money

by Tim J from Jacksonville,FL on Tue Oct 07 2014

have had the 2014 GT model for six months & it rocks! good MPG. sporty interior. great handling. & about $7000 less than similar featured cars in that class. I worked in the rental car business for seventeen years, so I have driven many makes & models. you won't find better bang for the buck than this.

Dodge Dart (so far)

by DOC from Edwards Air Force Base on Mon Sep 08 2014

So far, so GREAT. Interior and exterior styling can't be beat. Fingertip controls and switch placement makes for effortless operation. This 2014 Limited has every option available.The 2.4L engine is more than enough for this car. Smoothest transmission (6 speed auto-stick) I have seen in some time. Back in the day we called it a "slapstick" transmission. Now I am showing my age! Visibility all around is excellent and with the rear view camera, if you back into something, ya did it on purpose! I reviewed many cars over 3-4 months, so this was an informed decision, and the right one. It's only been a couple of weeks, so I can't comment on reliability, but when you close the door, a solid thud is heard. Not a metallic twang. This car is rock solid on the road as well. I am impressed so far, and that isn't easy. I am a NASA engineer, we know how to build stuff.

Dart SXT Ralley

by JD from Venedy, Il on Fri Aug 22 2014

I just recently bought a 2014 dodge dart SXT Rally from McGiinley In highland Illinois. Had a very good experience with the dealership, and would recommend anyone to go there. They got an awesome service, parts, and sales department. The dart that I bought is a 2014 SXT Rally in the header orange and it is a real head turner. It has been getting me about high 20s low 30s in fuel millage but that's because I only drive 12 miles to work and go to stop at 4 stop signs on the way, so I am very impressed with the fuel millage. The darts got the 2.4L motor in it. I would for sure recommend to buy this car because it is great.

by Narayan from Grand Forks, ND on Tue Mar 18 2014

Excellent car!!! Love it. I have a 2014 Dodge Dart Limited. Bought in December of 2013. I really love the heated steering wheel in winter when is below 40 degrees. It rolls. It has that 2.4 multi air engine. The comfort and handeling is 100 times better than the Nissan Sentra I had. It has sunroof, Navigation, backup camera, heated seat and heated steering wheel. The look is sooo beautiful. It has air bags in the rear seat and air bags for the knee in case of accident. Wow.

great first car for my teenager

by bsmith from California on Mon Jan 05 2015

We bought the car in September, we haven't had a single problem with the car. My daughter drives it day, she is super happy with it. I am glad I got her the car, it is safe, reliable, and good on gas.

Great value with the Dart

by LuvMyDart from Rocky River, OH on Wed Jun 25 2014

I needed a new c car and the Dart was my first choice to test drive. My decision was made. I love this car! I purchased a 2014 GT 2.4l manual transmission. I like the design from front fascia to racetrack taillights. The interior is spacious enough and comfy enough, and the tech is great. Heated leather seats and steering wheel add much to the value, along with aforementioned tech including TFT cluster gauges, 8.4 Uconnect infotainment system (which is phenomenal!), back up camera, keyless entry and push button start. Oh yeah, the side view mirrors are heated as well. I like the placement and security found in the cup holders. A little used but convenient touch is found in the back seat armrest that doubles as a passage to the trunk. The Alpine stereo that came with the Sun and Sound option is very pleasing to my ears! The rims are easy to care for. Now for performance. Right off I notice the handling, accurate and quite responsive. Corners are very fun! I'm not the avid car enthusiast so my need for elite performance in terms of power isn't quite there. I like the power it does have, but a bit more would be welcome. It seems maybe 184 hp might be a tad short for the weight of the car. Even still, it's very fun to drive! The gas mileage after a little more than 3,000 miles is as advertised on sticker. I don't spend much time on the highway and average mpg is 24. And I tend to play a bit, nothing too aggressive. All things considered, fun factor, overall look, impressive tech and decent fuel economy combined with price: My Dart GT rules.

A great little car

by RamRay from Wayne, NJ on Fri Feb 17 2017

My '14 GT is a terrific, fun, sporty, reliable Dodge with Italian DNA. Great features, a big info screen, sporty handling thanks to the Alfa chassis and 6-speed manual, comfortable interior. After 3 years it was a good decision. Now, the only little imperfections are the 2.4 is underpowered for the weight, not great gas mileage and the GT suspension is a bit too stiff. But the many pros far outweigh the few cons. I have customized it and am considering an aftermarket turbo for the 2.4. Great, fun Italian-American compact sporty car.

BEST CAR I EVER OWNED!

by apsychotic1 from Philadelphia, PA on Thu Oct 20 2016

Almost three years later and I'm still very much in love with my 2014 Dodge Dart GT. I love the overall look, the color, AMAZING! I bought it in the orange. Never lose my car in a parking lot! With a manual transmission, I have all the pickup I need. I dont find it to be sluggish, but then again, I dont drive an automatic. Leather seats, oh so nice; especially when its cold and I turn on the seat heaters. Very large trunk, holds a ton. Other than oil changes and a software update I've never spent a day in the shop - although only 19,100 miles on it. Stereo sounds great - can really crank my metal! Only dislike is the low profile tires. Rough ride and traction leaves much to be desired, but they look so nice! Just heard the Dart is probably no longer going to be with us, as Dodge doesn't feel it took off well enough to continue manufacturing them. I will hold on tight to my baby as it is probably not going to have an updated replacement as I am not yet ready to trade in and by the time I am, the Dart will be only a memory...SAD

Best Bang for ur Buck and fun to drive!

by dodgy from Dublin, Georgia on Thu Mar 05 2015

I bought my Dodge Dart Limited one year ago. Since I have had it I haven't had the first issue. Great gas mileage, great technology and user-friendly. I have gotten up to 42 miles to the gallon, of course you have to drive according to the speed limit to get the best mpg. I wanted all the bells and whistles and a good solid car without having to break the bank. Well this car doesn't disappoint. Remote start power seats dual climate control, 8.4 touch screen display with heated seats and steering wheel, steering wheel controls for everything almost (Wich is a great safety feature), Bluetooth, accent lighting all through the car for night. And alot more!!!!! The only thing I regret is not waiting for the 2014 model so I could have the 2.4 tigershark engine instead of the 2.0 tigershark that was only available for the 2013 model. I am a Sales consultant at a dealership that sells New and Used cars. I highly recommend this product!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2014 Dodge Dart

Editor's note: This review was written in March 2013 about the 2013 Dodge Dart. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

There's been a gaping hole in the Dodge lineup: the lack of a compact sedan since the Neon departed after the 2005 model year. With American preferences for sedans over hatchbacks, the Neon's successor, the Caliber, was never a suitable replacement.

Dodge finally has one in the 2013 Dart, a sedan with Alfa Romeo origins and a name from the '60s. It's the first Chrysler Group product based on a platform from owner Fiat (Alfa Romeo is a Fiat brand), and with the compact-car... Read More