2017 Dodge Grand Caravan

Federic0 Dodge dealership in Wood River, Il

by from Belleville on December 17, 2016

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our new Grand Caravan. The president, sales manager and sales associate, Even the finance manager was a pleasure to deal with. They were professional, efficient,and very pleasant. We will return in the future.

great van

by from sheboygan wi on March 17, 2017

like the looks of the van , good dealer to work with, third caravan Ive had all first two were driven more than 200,000 miles

The vehicle convinced me.

by from Canada and Arizona on June 15, 2017

I alwyas said that i am to old to own a Van. (maybe to proud?) After the test drive and a financing deal that was great My wife and I deciuded to bite the bullet and take the deal. WOW are we aver glad we did. This Grand caravan meets all challenges I throw at it. Example: Son-in-law asked us to help him move his winery ti a new location, one trip ,,,,40 carboys full of fermenting wine at 60 lbs per carboy. A little light in the front end but came through with flying colours.

Harriet Prince

by from La Marque on March 16, 2017

We love the van, and it withstands impact. We were not happy the airbags on our previous van did not deploy. Hopefully this new one will be better.

Love having a new car

by from St.. Augustine, FL on May 29, 2017

The stow and go made the deal. The new van has everything I wanted. The new van has good mileage and is comfortable for travel.

Very roomy van

by from Watseka,il on May 12, 2017

I love all the room offered in this vehicle. Rides very nice. The color and black rims were a huge plus. Touch screen radio is awesome

Awesome vehicle

by from Clermont, Florida on May 2, 2017

I have always owned a minivan and DOS far this new minivan I just purchased is very reliable and comfortable.

So far so good

by from Lansing, MI on March 29, 2017

We leased the GT version after our 2005 T&C finally gave up the ghost. So far we are very impressed with all the standard features. It has the navigation, dvd player, heated seats and backup camera that we were looking for all standard on the GT trim. It also has a heated steering wheel that is incredible. Fire it up in the frigid Michigan winters with the remote start and the heated steering wheel and seats automatically kick in. The only feature that I wish it had was keyless access. The engine seems to provide plenty of power. It is noticeably more responsive than our old town and country. You do feel the potholes a bit more. I'm guessing it has a tighter suspension than the previous generation. Anyway we like it a lot so far and were pleased with the price to lease it.

Nice van!!

by from Cicero, NY on May 21, 2017

It's awesome just wish I would have got one with automatic doors and dark interior seats. Other than that we love it!!

Great for families

by from Decatur Il on April 13, 2017

Great vehicle for large families. We have a family of six and it is so easy for the kids to get in and out of.