2017 Grand Caravan

2017 Dodge Grand Caravan

#2 Most Popular Van
2017 Dodge Grand Caravan

Have you driven the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan?

Grand Caravan is BETTER than the Pacifica

by Mickey from Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 on July 20, 2017

The Dodge Caravan/Chrysler New Yorker model is TEN TIME MORE VERSATILE than the "new Chrysler Pacifica" which is nothing more than a station-wagon that is over priced. You are able to transport a full-size refrigerator in the manufacturers shipping box in the Dodge Caravan and close the back hatch...(it won't fit in the Pacifica because they chopped the top). Why Dodge/Chrysler would discontinue their #1 seller to families is a huge mistake!

Federic0 Dodge dealership in Wood River, Il

by Butch "carpet cleaner" from Belleville on December 17, 2016

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our new Grand Caravan. The president, sales manager and sales associate, Even the finance manager was a pleasure to deal with. They were professional, efficient,and very pleasant. We will return in the future.

First van I've ever owned

by Tombstone76 from Prince George BC on June 18, 2017

The van meets our needs. Lots of leg room and lots of room for the whole family. Great gas mileage. Looks really nice. I never thought I'd want a van but it's proving to be very useful.

Great Truck Replacement + Family Cruiser

by Denver Dave from Denver CO on May 22, 2018

I purchased a new Grand Caravan after enjoying driving my wife's GC around town after my vehicle reached the end of its life. I used to always own a truck or a Jeep Commander. After driving her GC for a couple of months, I decided to get my own instead of buying a new truck. You can easily haul 4x8 panels in this van after folding down all the seats, which is very easy to do. Sitting low, it is easy to load and unload. It can haul as much as a truck. All of this for 20+ mpg. Then when it's time for vacation, you can put all the seats up and cruise in comfort down the highway with the whole family (even higher mpg). Also, it has a lot of pickup and plenty of power with the 3.6L engine. I just can't say enough good things about my van, even if it's an ugly duckling. I don't care how it looks. Best part - when I broke my ankle, it was a lot easier to get in and out of than my Jeep. When it's time for everyone at work to go out to lunch, we all pile into the van. This is my best vehicle purchase ever.

Absolutely love it!

by GrammaB from Meridian, ID on June 23, 2018

I am not the best person to leave a review for others as I have never had nor ever dreamed of having a vehicle as nice as this. It is a whole new world for me! Just previous to this 2017 model, I had a Dodge Grand Caravan, 2003, for 13 years. I will definitely say that mini vans have changed a LOT!! It was a good, solid vehicle also, but as big as it was, the inside was extremely inefficient, to put it mildly. Not any more!! This 2017 is fantastic! You can easily change the entire configuration (except for the front seats) easily! The 2 middle seats go down into the floor and the split bench seat in the back will also disappear. The doors open and close with buttons as well as the handle!! I am 72 and I care for my handicapped daughter. I lift her walker and sometimes her wheelchair in and out. The ease of configuration and the buttons that open and closed doors (instead of throwing them forward) is what made me choose this particular mini van. However, I have since found many things to love about it, including the way it handles on a trip. I can't say enough good things about it.

Great ride

by Van enthusiast from WI on August 16, 2017

This is the smoothest ride I have ever had, It gets you where you need to go effortlessly and is great on gas. The stow n go seats are wonderful if you need cargo space. This is the best car i have ever had and I'm pushing 70.

all I wanted without the fluff.

by mold maker from Conover NC on December 9, 2017

I didn't care for all the electronic gadgets and basic transportation for my handicapped wife was what I was after. After seriously looking at several other brands, the decision was obvious. The Grand.Caravan filled the bill exactly.

It's nice for a van

by Kyleighraquel from Seattle,WA on April 21, 2018

It's a great car if you're in a budget and don't have 30k to spend on a Honda Odyssey or Sienna. The interior is sleek, and the captains chairs make it convenient to get car seats in and out. I do think for a 2017 it should have a DVD player installed automatically. It is a family car. I feel like Dodge is behind all the other big competition and has been for a while. The outside looks the same as a 2011 does. They really should update the look. Other than that, I have no complaints.

most luxurious vehicle i have owned

by joy rider from eden new york on February 25, 2018

Dodge caravan so enjoyable to drive feels like I am just gliding along 22- thousand miles when purchased new to me feel very blessed .to have found it previous vehicle was HHR chevy so there is quite a difference in size definetily taking time to adjusting in backing up and even getting into 80 years old and body not as flexible as used to be

Very good van for the year.

by Forward and move together. from Southfield, Michigan on July 16, 2018

I really like this vehicle. I've always enjoyed mini-vans, and its style. It rides very smooth, and the engine is quiet. Very good for family and friends.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12