2010 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2010 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2010 Dodge Journey
2.9

Horn blows off and on safety Issues

2010 Dodge journey it needs a horn recall it keeps beeping all the time this is A safety problem and could get somebody hurt or killed

Very good condition, full of power.

The car can meet all needs, space enough, especially the final super perfect, open into three rows of seats, close is the trunk, perfect design.

most reliability

this car satisfy all of my need, try it and buy it, I like it, Especially remote startup and high safety factor. awesome awesome awesome

most reliable car i have owned

Some of my favorite features are:(1) heated seats (no worries about freezing in the cold, harsh winter). (2) remote start (winter or summer, very useful). (3) cruise mode, etc.

4.1

Good overall vehicle

We have had this 2010 Journey for 8 years and it has been a dependable family vehicle. Gas mileage is reasonable, power is OK but nothing to scream about, dependability has been good with the exception of the rear struts which were completely worn out at 60 thousand miles and the engine does have a tick/knock when first started but has been doing that for years and doesn't seem to be getting any worse. I would recommend it as a good vehicle for the price.

Very good SUV!

Recently bought a used 2010, and it is one of the finest vehicles I have ever owned. Comfortable, handles well, lots of storage space very clean. Looks like new.

3.6

It's a good SUV.

The car drives smoothly, the transmission is perfect, the AC is chilling, the heater is hot. It has cruise control and all the USB ports works well. A nice car for the price.

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned

This car has met all my needs I needed a lot of room for my children I have five I could fit all of them in there and don’t need to use two vehicles to take them anywhere love it

Comfy car, good on gas, great sound system

This car is a smooth driving vehicle. It has a great sound system with good bass. It’s gas mileage is really good. The comfort of the fron and back seats is like no other. And the space in the back for cargo is unlike any other

3.9

Buzzing sound from dash

Reliable had buzzing in dash that would stop after a min. 169000 mls needs rear shocks alsi replaced water pump when first purchased. Would buy again.