2010 Dodge Journey

Subpar SUV

by from Covington,WA on September 14, 2017

It a good family SUV but as the kids get older the 3rd row seat is not comfortable as before. The front breaks needs replacement every 2 to 3 months, other than that drivability is subpar. millage is 20 mpg .

Good car for price

by from Port Jervis on June 30, 2017

Good performance, drives very well. Comfortable to be in. Good car for the price. Better sound system needed.
Not Rated Reliability

I loved my journey . I wish I still had it.

by from Water valley, MS on May 22, 2017

This is a nice vehicle. There's plenty of room for the whole family seating 7 with the 3rd row. It was very dependable.

Dodge Journey R/S

by from Greenwood on April 23, 2017

Purchased this used. Had to replace brakes, but expected that with 81K miles. Good condition for a 2010.

Love My Journey

by from Montgomery, AL on April 21, 2017

Love my journey. Comfortable on trips. Good enough gas mileage. Our family likes it so much my daughter just purchased a used journey.

i love my car its just great

by from houston texas on April 10, 2017

love it would be please if you choose this place , franciso id the best and the pay department the ladies at the front yall rock'

Awesome Car!

by from Concord Nc on April 7, 2017

Drives and rides comfortably. I would recommend this car to all my family and friend's. Awesome gas mileage for being a V6.

NEVER WOULD I PURCHASE A DODGE AGAIN

by from Ontario on August 15, 2016

After buying a 2010 Dodge Journey Brand New with an extended warranty and servicing included, and always maintaining my vehicle on time my Head Gasket is Blown after only 130,000 kms. Warranty was only up until 100000 so chrysler pretty much says too bad for you and now I need to replace my engine!! Neither the Dealership or Head office will do anything for me. Another family member also has the same model and always has to repair something. I would not recommend this vehicle to my worst enemy nothing but problems !!! STAY AWAY !!!

Need new car tired of fixiting this one.

by from Yakima Wa on June 28, 2016

First of all nice looking car. I've had it for a year had 70'000M on it not bad. I drive it locally, gas I think is good and very comfortable. Thank God I bought warranty on this car. I have now used the warranty 3 times. I have bought cheaper cars and hadn't had problems like the ones I'm having with my dodge which is way newer. Problem with my dodge is that car sometimes won't turn on, I put car on park and it locked, it started to shake took it to shop all and they stated car is great. Next time I recorded when car wouldn't turn on and how it took 30-45min to turn on annoying. They took stuff apart looked and kept it in shop for 3 days and still nothing. Really sucks because I like this car but ready to get a different car.

Dodge Journey RT 2010

by from Brampton on May 5, 2016

So family was growing we went decided time to get rid of our 1999 2500 Dodge Ram, quarter ton, life's, beat truck I ever owned bought it new, didn't have major problems till the end in 2014. So anyhow purchased Last year 2010 Dodge Journey RT addition with chrome and fully loaded, DVD, Nav, loaded as much as you can. Yea it was used, great Suv , had more room, comfort was awesome, it gives me better gas milage then the truck ever did. However had the engine light wouldn't stop coming on so I looked it up on internet and saw if I restarted the system or really tightened the gas cap it went off, No longer comes on all the time now just once in a while and I know how to fix that..... other two problems I have summer it won't stop over heating have to keep a real good eye on that cage, have replaced that 3 times now and this winter the power steering line broke 5 times cause of the pressure, mechanic said its going to happen every winter most likely. Well see. Other then those 2 problems I have no complaints its an awesome vehicle with coolers and all the gadgets you need to be on the road with your family and we road trip a lot and there is 5 of us. Actually came on here to see if Dodge had a recall on these problems or if others were having them.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Dodge Journey