2013 Dodge Journey

Super reliable, great comfortable ride

by from Green Bay WI on September 7, 2017

Lots and lots of room and comfort, unexpected storage areas that can even be used as an ice bucket. Great fuel mpg with gas or E85.

just bought it

by from northern IN on August 30, 2017

After test driving three other cars webought the voyager. It has both the safety features and the comfort / convenience options we wanted, at a reasonable price. We are well satisfied.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable and best bang for the buck

by from Illinois on August 27, 2017

We bought this model because it had all the bells and whistles and with third row seating it was cheaper brand new than a comparable used Traverse or Buick. We have owned our R/T for almost 5 years and have had no mechanical issues. Very reliable! The seats are not the most comfortable but that's the only complaint I've had about the Journey. Recommend.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Was great for the work and traveling I was doing.

by on August 22, 2017

Worked great for the work I was doing and it gave me plenty of room to carry equipment. Was big enough to carry 7 people and all kinds of tools.

A great car for a family

by from Hueytown on August 22, 2017

The Dodge Journey also a family of not so small people to comfortably ride and recline. We are very happy with the design and leg room that this 3rd row seating vehicle.

3rd row is nice.

by from North liberty on August 17, 2017

Not many cars in this price range have a 3rd row so that was a great feature to have. I like the interior for our family.

2013 Dodge Journey

by from Mount Pleasant TX on August 10, 2017

I think this a good vehicle for the family and for traveling. It is very affordable and it will work for what it cost. I had my dodge journey for 4 years now and never have an issue other than normal stuff. Like oil change, tires, battery.

Best Car I have owned

by from Niles, IL on August 7, 2017

This car has exceeded my expiations. It is fun to drive and is a treat. I love the leather bucket seats/ The Navigation and hands free is easy to use.

OK except for battery drain while parked

by from Southern Indiana on July 17, 2017

The Dodge Journey has been known to have a problem with the battery discharging while parked. I regret that I did not check the internet before purchase. There are hundreds of reviews that address this glitch. I wish a recall would be issued addressing this fault.

Great Car!

by from Ontario Canada on July 9, 2017

Hi guys: This is my 3'rd report on this vehicle. The car is now four years old and has 43,000 miles on it. Our car has the 3.6 Pentastar, 3’rd row seating, 8.4 inch Uconnect system, roof racks, premium sound system, DVD player, rear air conditioning, push button start, heated seats and steering wheel, back up camera and is front wheel drive only. I’ve had 4 problems since I bought the car. The first 3 were fixed promptly under the 3 year 36,000 mile basic warranty. The first issue was that the one of the rear floor storage compartments leaked. The dealership resealed the unit and I have not had a problem with it since. The second and third issues were with the front end. At around 20,000 miles I noticed noises from the front end when going over small bumps. The dealership replaced the struts and lower control arms and realigned the car. This fixed my front end noise problems. My 4th problem was with the Uconnect system and happened after the bumper to bumper warranty was up. A part went and cell phone calls were being dropped. However, the dealership worked with FCA and they did not charge for the part. I paid for labour. There have been two minor recalls on this vehicle. As noticed in other comments the transmission shifts can be a bit rough. However, I had read a number of blogs and watched a number of reviews on you tube before I bought this car and virtually every one of them said that the transmission was a little rough. So, this was expected. I did mention the rough shifts to the dealership and they reset the transmission control module back to factory settings. This did not help much. All in all I find the vehicle very comfortable and easy to drive. The 3.6 Pentastar has all the power you would ever need. The Uconnect (infotainment system) is still by far the very best I’ve seen in any vehicle. In my opinion, great value for the money, I’d still recommend this car to anyone.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Dodge Journey