2013 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

$19,195 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2013 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2013 Dodge Journey

We have always had good luck with Dodge vehicles.

It drove great,very comfortable and roomy. Hoping it will work out for long trips. My Daughter has one with 3rd row seating and she loves hers.

I love my Dodge Journey

I love my Dodge Journey. It’s the first SUV I’ve ever owned and it’s awesome. It’s roomy and offers third row seating. I made the transition from a mini van to this vehicle and I couldn’t be more pleased with my choice.

Reliable car

I love my new car. Runs great. And it is super clean inside and out. Low miles too! I am very happy with my purchase

4.0

Fast Responsive customers needs

This car runs really smooth with the unbelievable price it was a steal. My payment monthly less then $200, then the customer service amazingly helpful

3.1

Problems starting, 1 month ownership

I recently traded in my car for the 2013 dodge journey RT and I have has nothing but problems with it. The car randomly decides it does not want to start and has left me stranded. The brakes lock up, a red light blinks, and a message pops up (service AWD. ) I have tried putting the car into neutral, and then starting it. I have tried pressing the button 5 times and restarting it. The issues does generally resolve itself, You just have to wait anywhere from 5min to 3 hours. The car just got a brand new battery, but the mechanic said it was a battery issue, apparently the voltage in the battery was fine, but it failed the battery life test. (OK) so another new battery was put in. Now I wish I never traded in my reliable vehicle. I was excited about the leather and the sunroof and the heated seats and the navigation. None of those perk are work paying for a hunk of junk you can rely on. No I am hooped I stuck with this crappy vehicle. I wish Chrysler would resolve this common issue that they have had for a very long time. I wish I had done more research before buying thus peace of shut that randomly leaves me stranded for hours on end.

Brakes!

Brakes! Purchased the showroom model (at a slight discount) but that was in 2013 and yes the pads are now coming due for the first time but the rotors?! Did Daimler/Chrysler make these things outta Kryptonite? Not a scar/score on 'em in 7 years and looks like all I'm gonna have to do is hit the pads. Also purchase of an extended warranty has been nothing short of a blessing in disguise! Guess one of the fortunate ones with this car purchase. Just a quick unique note, back in 2013, November time frame, purchased the car and a week after was fired from job. She's ours now and got the title in the lock box. All take care and God Bless.

Nicest Car I've ever Owned.

This Car met all of My need's & has so many nice qualities & a lot of room for My Family like I wanted, compared to the other Vechile's I looked at & test Drove.

Impressed with this suv

This SUV has been just what we needed. We brought our Journey Crew just six months ago no problems so far except for a clicking noise under the dash on the passenger side and the rear view mirror on the driver's side doesn't work. I think these are minor problems.

4.3

Great car for the money

I have owned this car since since 2017. Fast car great brakes and comfortable. Have had issues with battery drain in the winter but can't find issue. Just drive it every other day and no issue. Remote start and all wheel drive are a must have in the Midwest.

1.4

Worst vehicle I ever purchase 2013

Transmissions problem at 50 thousand miles had to replace it and still have problems I would never purchase a dodge longest I’m living.not worth it.