2017 Ford Edge

Third Outstanding Ford SUV

by from on March 6, 2017

This is my third Ford SUV! Starting with a 2008 Escape, then a 2013 Edge I just bought a 2017 Edge. I can't say enough good about it! My experience with Ford passenger cars has been outstanding! I have an older Ford F150 PU that I kept as kind of a farm truck although it was daily transportation when I bought it. The only thing I use it for is hauling materials around the place, fixing fences, picking up materials, etc. I have had so little trouble with any of my Fords as to say they just don't break down, even brakes. My first Ford SUV was a 2008 Escape. I drove it 140,000 miles, gave it to my son and he has put another 100,000 on it in 4 years. It is showing the miles but still runs well. I loved that car! I could get a full 8 ft. 2x4 inside the passenger compartment if I needed to and still shut the back window. The 2013 SEL V6 was solid, if somewhat heavy transportation. Still, I got 24.3 MPG. I liked it. The 2013 was getting quite a few miles on it and I decided to get my money out of it before it hit 100K miles so I traded it. I did not have the navigation package on the 2013 but I had everything else. I called my salesman Monday morning and by 1 PM I was driving off the lot in my new 2017 Ford SEL with leather, a V4 EcoBoost and Navigation. I LOVE THIS CAR! It is comfortable (the front seat MAY be a wee bit less room than the 2013, I can't tell). The Ford SYNC is much easier to use than the 2013 MyFord and my overall mileage so far is 24.9 after one month with the EcoBoost. It drives very well, seems lighter, handles well and has MUCH less interior road noise! I can't say enough good about it. EVERYTHING about it is an improvement over the 2013. I liked my 2013 Edge. I loved my Escape. I LOVE the 2017 Edge. I am expecting it to be as trouble free as I have come to expect from Ford. I am going to run the wheels off it!

Love our new Edge

by from Greenwood, SC on March 25, 2017

I purchased the Titanium with all the latest technology. Just came back from a 1200 mile trip and used many of the new technology features. I love the parallel park, lane assit and speed control with preset distance. To change the distance is very simple with a plus and minus button on the steering wheel. We now have 1900 miles and will be taking another 1400 mile trip in 2 weeks.

My New Edge

by from grand junction, colorado on March 30, 2017

Have not had the Edge very long but so far it is very comfortable and very smooth riding..I am really looking forward to the better mileage also..

Love the Edge!!

by from Strongsville, Ohio on March 30, 2017

I love the Ford edge! This is my third Ford Edge I've bought and will continue to do so in the future. The design just keeps getting better!!

Couldn't be more happy with my new Edge!

by from Grand Rapids, MI on June 28, 2017

There are many reasons why I am totally satisfied with my Ford purchase: the super technology package of SYNC; the driving comfort; the bold exterior color; the "blind spot" blinking lights; the amazing climate control; & the friendly built in navigation. The dealership was very helpful with the decision of my purchase, & again when my vehicle arrived to set the SYNC and get acquainted with the features.

out standing car for the money

by from Newland ..n.c. on May 1, 2017

Crossroads Ford of Cary is a out standing place to do business.....The EDGE HAS ALL THE SAFETY FEATURES I WAS LOOKING FOR...The car was for my daughter before buying the edge she drove a RDX and a LEXUS NX...After driving all three cars she said the edge was the car she wanted

Mrs Carole Craig

by from Indianapolis Indiana on April 24, 2017

Very pleased and excited to drive this car. I feel It was an excellent choice. The competition did not compare as I did a lot of comparison shopping. Very pleased with the ride - exceptionally smooth and comfortable. Very sleek and modern exterior. Glad I selected the titanium. It stands out in great comparison to other cars it's size and in that price range. It will really fulfil my needs and that of my family for travel.

Good Choice

by from Rainsville, Alabama on April 17, 2017

I like the engine options and the overall look inside and out with the right options on it is a beautiful ride. The leather inside is my choice and with the optionall wheels.

2017 Edge

by from Austin, Texas on June 15, 2017

This care has performed great. We have had it close to a month and we just love the looks and performance of the car. It is well worth the money paid for the car. It has more than I had though I wanted in a car. We love of little Edge

A Step up from the 2009 model in so many ways

by from BC,Canada on May 6, 2017

More comfortable, better steering and brake feel. Better quality interior. Suspension also an improvement over the 2009 model.