2010 Escape

4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

I love my car

by Needed a reliable nice car from Lowell,mass on August 18, 2011

I love the way the escape handles, the gas mileage, the look, the features and I love that it is an SUV without the big size.

surprising comfort

by esands6 from CT on October 17, 2013

Bought this car for my wife, and she wanted me to drive it home. In doing so, i was surprised at the easy drivability of this vehicle. This is a all wheel drive vehicle that rides like a luxury car. The seats are very comfortable, (this Escape has heated leather seats), and adjusts well. Visibility is very good, and lines of sight are open. The dash is easy to read and doesn't have eye straining colors lighting it up. I am just 6 feet tall, but the rear seat was roomy enough for a moderately long trip. All in all, we are very pleased with this car.

All around work and play

by jimsonabicycle from Long Island, NY on November 27, 2014

I have owned a 2010 Escape 4cyl FWD for 5 years (110,000 miles) now and find it overall very good. The seat upon first getting truck started to rip and had to replace it (under warranty). I get 28mpg on the road to and from work if I am not pushing the speed to much. Around town I get around 22mpg. I drive it in all weather and have never had a problem. The roof rack is a little to thin for a truck but I use it an a regular basis. Cloth interior is easy to clean. If available get the exterior view mirror defroster, it is needed. On long drives my legs never hurt.

i love my 2010

by max240 from chicago , i; on September 20, 2011

I purchased this car in 8/09 before the 2010 were popular. I love my suv and so does everyone else . i have other co-workers buying my ford escape. this suv has great mileage and you will save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ everyday . this is a must have suv . ooh yeah i love my bluetooth audio that sync my iphone to my itunes. this is a must have suv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2010 Ford Escape Limited

by Car enthusiast, my other vehicle is a Mustang GT. from Woodland, CA on March 11, 2011

This is a great vehicle, Just the right size SUV for us and our large dog. The 6 cyl has more than enough power and gets great gas milage. The visibility is outstanding. Ford keeps me buying American.

Very Happy With my New (used) Escape

by wadedickinson from ca on October 21, 2016

It's a great little car! A little short on power at times but I can live with that. I test drove several and they all seemed to have a really good sound system which was important to me. Last week I had to drive to and from Napa 4 times for work and actually got over 31 MPG which thrilled me. My last car was a Lincoln Navigator so this Escape isn't exactly a luxury car but it is very comfortable and I love driving it. I was a little skeptical about the no gas cap door cover but it seems to work really well and is actually very convenient.

A snazzy looking car

by Gemini from New Bern, NC on August 18, 2013

I'm happy with my choice of the 2010 Ford Escape in Sangria Red. It is a sharp looking car which is a great compromise from the Van Econoline that I was used to. I am still sitting high enough to satisfy me compared to my Van. It has a solid feel to me. The interior is fantastic in a light shade of camel. This is a refreshing change from the black that most cars have. I absolutely love it.

Everything is good. I just had some minor issues.

by Sabrina L from Gulfport, Ms. on April 10, 2017

I had issues with some sensors. But nothing major. I because it's an used vehicles. The dealership fixed the minor problems. It rides smooth.

Best Car Ever

by Wilma from Everett, WA on February 1, 2018

We bought this car in 2010 for a commuter car for my husband to go back and forth to work 50 miles each way 100 miles a day. Today it has 215,000 miles and going strong. This car has been so reliable the only thing other than normal maintenance has been replacing the water pump. So impressed by this car we jus bought the 2018 Escape

Best car I've owned in 40 years of driving.

by For from Franklin, Maine on February 26, 2018

I purchased this car after owning trucks for 35 years. I wanted a 5 passenger SUV that was economical but roomy enough to transport my family and/ or clients comfortably. I had never even heard of a Ford Escape before taking one for a test drive at my local dealer. I was impressed with its performance and after doing an online search regarding their reliability, I decided to purchase it. I have had it for 3 years now. It is comfortable , has all- wheel drive and gets about 24MPG. Also I live in Maine where snow is a given but I never have had any transportation problems since owning it. I would highly recommend it to others. I have 147 000 miles on it now and it runs like new. I will certainly replace it with another Escape if and when this one wears out.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11