2012 Ford Escape consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Escape Ford
Explore the 2012 Ford Escape
Shop the 2012 Ford Escape

Great car

This vehicle was exactly what I was looking for. It drives great and there's plenty of leg room. There is a lot more storage space than I expected which is fantastic.

Love the style 2012 ford escape

It meets all of our needs. Plenty of cabin room. great body style. Plenty of leg room. Just all around sound Suv. Good Gas Millage.

4.0

Decent vehicle

It is a solid vehicle for $10,000 milage was average no rust a few unforseen problems about a yr out but thats used cars and Poulin made good and worked with me! Overall very happy with my vehicle!

Excellent SUV

I used to own the 2012 Ford Escape, it was an excellent SUV. I say SUV because it’s not shaped like a pumped up hatchback like every crossover today. It had great room inside and out, very comfortable and reliable. If you are looking for a used SUV you can’t go wrong with the 2012 Ford Escape!

4.0

So far so good

I bought this vehicle for my wife she absolutely loves it she is much more comfortable driving this vehicle than her previous vehicle.She loves the features like the heated seats and moon roof.

Excellent car

It is superb. The external styling is very good, with a good ground clearing for off road drive. The MPG is very good for commuters. The interior design is good and offers a comfortable leg room

My new favorite vehicle!

I feel like I am in my beloved old jeep again! I love this Ford Escape so much, I can't say enough about it. It has been a wonderful ride so far these last couple of days! I feel like I am definitely ready for winter. All the bells and whistles are a marvelous plus, as well! I am definitely happy with this purchase!

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

This truck has more bells & whistles than I could ever imagine. Still trying to figure out half of them. I really like the back seat that doesn't have the hump on the floor so it makes room for a 5th person.

Great vehicle at a reasonable price

Verh solid shape. Had a few issues but when you buy a used car things happrn sometimes but Norm and the crew always take care of me and the service dept is great so never been an issue

Got er done

I loved my 2012 Ford Escape which I bought new in 2012. It fit my needs perfectly at the time and was fun to drive. Now that I am older- I found it hard to get in and out because of the lip on the door. The car is not friendly to old bones. It was also cramped when carrying full-size adult passengers who were uncomfortable for longer drives.