2012 Ford Escape

Solid vehicle

by on September 22, 2017

Enjoyed owning this car. Family out grew it, but did not have an issue in 5 years of ownership. 4 stars

Just bought my SUV

by from Glenville, PA on September 18, 2017

The Escape is my favorite by far. I like the amount of room within the vehicle. I know that my 6 foot teenager doesn't complain when he sits in the back set because he has entry of room for his legs...

Easiest Maintenance and Best Family Vehicle

by from Ruidoso, NM on September 18, 2017

We love this vehicle, it has treated us very well and low maintenance. Only reason selling is due to moving to rural area and needing 4 wheel drive.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

2012 Ford Escape good value

by from Phoenix on September 11, 2017

I currently own a 2012 Ford Escape XLT, and have been quite happy with this little SUV. I have used it primarily for running around town and taking kids to school and the trips to Costco. This SUV although small, actually surprisingly has adequate room for my 6'4" frame. Being a large man I don't find many vehicles like to spend much time in, but this Escape has enough head and leg room for my for short or even medium trips. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to jump in and go cross country as there is not a lot of stretch out room, but the quick trip to the grocer is actually quite nice. Due to its small size it is easier to park than my Suburban and much more friendly on the pocketbook. We have the 2 wheel drive model and average around 25 MPG, so it's no gas hog, but if your looking for a daily commuter that gets 35+ this is not it, but if you want something comfortable, and can hall the kids and garden supplies you just grabbed at the Home Depot and not break the bank doing so; this is your SUV.

Great car for the miney

by from Cincinnati on September 4, 2017

This car is just what we wanted. Other than the wheel well rust issue that most escapes seem to develop it is a good car for the money

Solid and pleasing vehicle

by from Phoenix, AZ on September 3, 2017

We purchased the Escape and have been very satisfied with the vehicle. Good condition, runs well. Good value. Happy with our decision to buy it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

A GREAT SUV

by from Gulf Breeze, Fl on September 2, 2017

I wish I had held out for a 6 cyl but this car provided for all my wants/needs in an automobile. Good layout of the interior, comfortable on the long trips and very reliable. Have had no problems driving this vehicle. Easy to handle, good braking, it even won my wife over to an SUV.

Excellent Commuter Car

by from Pennsylvania on August 23, 2017

Loved the gas mileage for it being an SUV. Comfortable ride, and very dependable. I have taken many of road trips and never had a complication as well as an everyday 1.5 roundtrip commute.

Very comfortable!

by from Elyria,Ohio on August 17, 2017

Great!! I was thinking about a truck this gave me greater options !! I think this vehicle will be just what I was looking for !

Love this car am very glad we purchased it

by from Levittown,PA on August 16, 2017

We have taken this car on a couple of long rides it is very comfortable, reliable, and very good on gas.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Ford Escape