2014 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2014 Ford Explorer

Very reliable.

This was my dream vehicle and met all of my expectations. Replaced tires but mechanically had no issues. Very reliable. Loved the accessories of the vehicle. A great ride.

Most reliable car I’ve owned!

Excellent vehicle! Nothing wrong with the vehicle, we are just upgrading to a newer Ford Explorer. Best vehicle I’ve ever owned and is extremely reliable!

Yes. Very sporty. Comfortable ride.

Great for family road trips. Very spacious. I was surprised on how smooth the ride is. So far the car has been very reliable. I would recommend this car to my friends and family.

Best vehicle I have ever owned to date!

I went from an unreliable car to a reliable one and I've never been happier. It's got great fuel mileage for being an SUV, is super comfortable to ride in and if safe going down the road. The added perks are so nice and I use all of them all the time. I've been waiting years to own a vehicle like this and I finally do! I'm so happy!

Perfect car

I got this car and I couldn’t be happier. The car drive smooth and it make you feel comfortable. I have two kids and they just love it. The car is the perfect size for a small family or just starting.

Most reliable car iv owed

Love the how it drives, it is incredibly roomy for our family of 7 and the comfort was actually really mind blowing. the only thing I dont enjoy is the blind spots.

4.4

Best SUV I’ve owned so far

Out of the 3 previous SUV’s I’ve owned in the past. This Ford Explorer really grew on me the more i drove it. The heated seats were always a necessity in cold weather. Also when driving down the highway it’s very quiet on the inside.

4.3

smooth handling and riding SUV I've driven in year

This SUV came with everything I wanted and more keyless start and backup camera along with heated seats cruise control Bluetooth stereo with controls on steering wheel

I purchased from Alpha on Johnston street in Lafay

I couldn't wait because of the excitement I wanted to say ithat the ales department was excellent. The financing manager was fantastic as he explained things about the contract, warranty and gap, love the way everything was done and they made it so easy for me and put me in a car in my budget and they got very nice vehicles that are great. I appreciate them for getting me approved and I will be able to establish my credit. Thank you Alpha and and your staff you all are wonderful. I will recommend you all to my family and friends.

best vehicile

This truck as met all of my expectations and is very comfortable to travel in. It has performed well for me and I would purchase another one