2014 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2014 Ford Explorer

Incredibly Reliable and Plenty of Room

This car is dependable, roomy, and technologically current. Our family has loved driving it! It comfortably fits several long-legged people and still has room for luggage.

1.0

The worst vehicle I have ever owned ,I can not beL

Drives real rough and uncomfortable and when the steering went out tonight it tried to kill me, real great!Ford Motor company does not care that I almost had a severe Car Accident tonight, and it is a ongoing issue they know about and do not resolve that's terrrible.

2014 Ford Explorer Sport

This car has everything we wanted and way more. Loads of fun to drive and tons of power. Will pull our boat and then some.

SUV is very reliable and is in great condition to

I'm in love with my vehicle. It's very reliable. It fits all of my family. It even has enough space for groceries. Even has a space for my dog

4.4

We made and comfortable to drive.

The car met all our needs but one, towing. Decent and as advertised but not great with rolling hills or the mountains of Tennessee. Advertised limit is really the limit.

It’s a beautiful car & I love it ! Has plenty of !

Great vehicle for a rode trip! Very comfortable! Easy on gas ! Great vehicle to haul the grandkids to ball practice! Easy riding & all out vehicle to be rode in city or country!

3.6

All show, no go.

My wife and I purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer Limited in 2016. It had only 23k on it and was a beautiful vehicle. It had every option that an Explorer could have. We loved it until we hit 60k. Almost immediately after the warranty expired a leak on my garage floor revealed a leaking transfer case. Fractionally out of warranty, it was not covered, $1800 repair. Evaporation canister for $250 went at the same time.This was the first American vehicle we purchased in a long time. We usually buy Toyota or Nissan but the Explorer was a beauty and met our family's needs. Learned my lesson. Also disappointing was the touch screen that commanded everything. It's ok for radio and Navigation but was annoying for every other control such as heat/ cooling, etc.

4.3

Good and reliable car

It’s nice. It wasn’t a good fit due to the size for me. I mainly drive in the city and it’s a struggle to park with suv’s

Have truly enjoyed driving this SUV.

It was a solid - well made vehicle. I enjoyed driving this on long trips. I felt save and a good vision of traffic - ahead.

Great deal switching from a VW Jetta

Great interior comfort- was looking for a vehicle that for a man ^'^" and a woman 5' The accomodations are perfect for both of us!. Good power available when needed. Pretty paint - looks black, but is midnight green. Has just enough ammenties- we're not fond of all the "bells and whistles" Couldn't be happier.