2019 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2019 Ford Explorer

Best SUV (Next to the Expedition and Escape) I own

This vehicle is fantastic! Noticing it has become well sought after now. Being Front-Wheel-Drive and 45/55 weight balance. It handles so great in the snow and temperamental weather. The 2020 models are rear wheel drive and may not handle as well as the 2019. To include the naturally aspired V6. No possible chance for electronic or technical drama or complications. A plain old school V6 the way Henry Ford made it.

Vehicle to transport a large family

This vehicle is able to seat seven family members comfortably. The amenities are very enjoyable especially the full moonroof and Bose radio. Very comfortable ride on the highways.

Very roomy, exactly what we were looking for in a!

This was exactly what we were looking for in a newer vehicle. Very spacious, with room for the kiddos to have personal space, thus less fighting! Comfortable seating, low blind spots, and easy to use radio.

3.7

Will never buy another ford

I had an Explorer Sport back before they made Escapes and I honestly hated it and had so many problems with it. I decided to give Ford another chance with this 2019 Explorer. It’s by the the most expensive vehicle we have ever had and one year into the lease we have had the following problems: 2 weeks into the lease a roof rail flew off while driving. Had it replaced only for it to happen again a few months later. They replaced the entire rail and all the parts. It’s already loose! My locks cycle and won’t stay locked so I had the keypad replaced. The dashboard is so squeaky even with music up very loud you can still hear it. Needless to say it’s the last chance I give Ford and am glad I leased this almost $60k vechile rather than purchased but in the mean time I’m spending way too much money on a lease payment for this type of quality.

I felt so confortable driving it

This car exceed all my needs I am planning to downsizing otherwise This is the perfect car. Good driving, sport style, lot of room all around. Plus the tech accessories.

Great vehicle

Meets all family needs. Very comfortable.Handles great and get several positive comments on the car. It is good on gas mileage and very good vehicle

Power when it's needed

This is my 2nd twin turbo Explorer. I traded my 16 for this 19. I'm very happy with this SUV/Crossover. My only issue is that there are a get plastic body moldings that don't want to stay in place. Both years habe the same problem.

Absolutely LOVE it!!

I love my new explorer so much! Rides and looks great, and is so comfortable! Love the interior and even the color of the lighting! All around awesome ride! My favorite vehicle I have ever owned!

Excellent SUV very happy with my purchase

The Explorer I purchased at Freehold Ford is excellent. I'm happy with the performance and one reason I picked this model was the safety features and the comfort features. Overall very satisfied

3rd one we've owned

Wife loves it! Gets her to work or where ever her and her Mom wants to go safe & sound. Very comfortable and affordable. Simple...