2019 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2019 Ford Explorer

Love my Explorer!

This is my fifth Ford Explorer, and they get better with each one! They are reliable, comfortable, and have so many wonderful features, as well as being very safe!

Love my explorer

I love my car even though I wrecked it about a month after purchase. I hit 2 deer. But I got it fixed and I am driving it again.

1.9

Would have been Excellent like my 2017

Purchased a 2019 Explorer New from Paducah Ford in Paducah, Ky. Vehicle was wrecked /damaged prior to sale. Body parts misaligned, evidence of body work in the passenger door sill/dogleg, body work on rear of vehicle to include hatch, subframe bolts turned. Dealership determined to cover it up so my 10 month old vehicle has not been driven since it was 9 weeks old.

Had To Have Another Explorer

Once my 2017 Ford Explorer XLT hit the 36,000 mile warranty in two years (because I loved driving it so much) I decided it was time to trade up and knew that that October would be a great time to find some deals on a 2019. So for about an extra 80 bucks a month, my new 2019 came with navagation along with the moonroof and a couple of other minor extras. Comfortable to drive SHARP looking on the road. BRAVO! Great decision on my part!

One of the Finest Automobiles that I have owned

This SUV is packed full of marvelous options and the quality is superior. The quality and comfort are wonderful. The Sharpnack dealership in Willard, Ohio went above and beyond to make this buying experience one of the best in my 55 years of car buying.

Love it, want some more of it

My wife says it’s the best vehicle she’s ever owned. We will continue to buy explorers for years to come! Thanks ford, appreciate your quality vehicles.

Just bought this but I'm loving it so far!

Overall, this vehicle is great. I do wish it could raise my seat another inch but it's far better than others I tried. The VW Atlas had far better space but the Explorer has more cargo space. Love love love the cooled seats!

3.6

Is OK

The Ford Explorer is a VERY comfortable easy to drive SUV. Kind of high gas consuming. Guarantee is only 3 year vs other manufacturers... Overall, is OK.

3.1

Has quality issues

Drivers seat is peeling and Ashebor Ford, Asheboro, NC and Ford denied warranty coverage. Only four months old and 3700 miles. Poor quality materials. Will not buy a Ford again after owning them for 40 years. Quality has gone downhill and Ford customer service is a joke. Ford will do anything to get out of backing their vehicles after the sale.

4.4

Very impressed

Upgraded from a Ford Escape Titanium to our new 2019 Ford Explorer Limited. With the 2.3l turbo 4 Though dated compared to newer models the interior is very comfortable, easy to use controls and plenty of space. Exterior design is very good, though, I wish all exterior lights were LED. Overall great SUV.