2013 Ford Taurus consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Ford Taurus
Shop the 2013 Ford Taurus
2.9

SUCKS

I Leased a 2013 Ford Taurus and I Had Put at Lease over 7,000 in it SUSPENSION SUCKs after 100,000 Miles Everything Gos to POOP Very Nice Looking Car Pleased with Interior looks and Exterior Looks Very Disappointed in Part Replacement

2.4

Horrible Car

I have had this car for 7 years and I have had nothing butt problems. My audio will stop working for no reason. My defrost in my driver side side mirror stopped working no reason. Backup camera don't work for no reason. I will turn my heat on it goes to full blast then down to line two then back up to full blast down the line too and I'm not touching the dial. Half the buttons in my steering wheel stop working. The tires always lose air constantly. Brand new tires there is nothing wrong with them it's done it ever since I bought it. If I knew everything that I know now I would have never bought this car. It has never ran right from the day that Ibought it

3.3

Car is constantly in need of repairs.

When it's good it's good but half the time something is wrong. I replaced the engine and 13000 miles later it's overheating again. Not to mention constant suspension problems. I've dumped around 20000 bucks in 3 years into my SHO. I'll never buy another ford.

Trustworthy

Dependable, great looking car that is sturdy. While it does not have all the bells and whistles it has the essentials for getting you to where you want to go.

4.4

Fun, Fast, V6 - I’ll miss it

I owned the Ford 2013 Limited trim Taurus. It was a great car, had her for nearly 4 years.Only thing I wish was different with the car was exterior styling that seemed to fade, especially the chrome trim which seemed to deteriorate and become loose over the past couple years (keep in mind I kept my vehicle in the garage all of the time so it was never worn down by the elements for a long duration).

2013 SEL Good car overall

This car msrp was 31,995. I bought it brand new for 22,000 after all rebates and discounts. Car has been great, interior, exterior, performance, and reliable. However, my internal water pump went out at 144,000 miles and it was 2,300 to fix at the dealership. I often have to change brakes and rotors, about every 15,000 miles or so. It could be my driving. I was told I am an aggressive driver before. Besides that the car is good. If you are planning to buy this car with over 150,000 miles, make sure the water pump has been replaced. Oh, I had to fix the AC once.

Taurus SHO

This vehicle is outstanding! It is a pleasure to drive and and very comfortable. There is plenty of legroom in the front and rear seating and has all the bells and whistles. It performs as you wouldn’t believe. With 365 horses it really gets up and goes and gives you the acceleration you need to pull on to the highway or changing lanes in traffic. It has All wheel drive which gives you traction in bad weather such as rain or snow. It averages about 21 miles per gallon combined with city and highway driving which is great considering its performance. The SHO is a nice blend of a luxury vehicle and a muscle car. I am quite happy with this vehicle.

Most luxurious car I’ve ever owned

Car has every option I could think of and drives as if it was a 2020. Very pleased with my purchase. I got a great deal

Quick, Sporty, Realiable & well made.

A big car Drive and Ride, with the feel of driving a sports car. The Fit and Finish and Quality of Materials are above standard.

4.0

GREAT RUNNING CAR WITH NO ISSUES AT ALL this car h

Hi I have a 2013 Ford Taurus LIMITED 61077 miles RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT VERY CLEAN CAR EVERYTHING FULLY WORKING LEATHER HEATED SEATS TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY BACKUP CAMERA AND SENSORS push to start