2012 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

Explore the 2012 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2012 GMC Acadia
2.2

Worst test drive ever

I test drove this SUV. The space waa good, the miles were high, and the appearance is good. I got up to 50mph and it felt like the front wheel was literally about to come off. I made the sales person aware of the issue. Initially she tried to ignore this until she felt it on her aidw of the car. Car Mart experience with this vehicle was horrible. I admonish you to pay attention to vehicles during test drive. This will save your life and wallet.

1.0

Worse car ever too many problems

This car has too many problems with Drivetrain and Electrical. Power steering is no good its needs to be recalled. I hate this car because it has too many problems.

A 10 in every category.

I currently own a 2012 GMC Acadia Denali, and I cannot say anything negative about it (honestly), except one detail. Why would GMC put a USB port in a hidden deep well? If I try to reach it, I have to lift my seat to the highest point, then move seat forward just to reach it. That is a poor design when they could have simply placed it inside the room console. I never had driven an SUV before, and this drives just like my Mercury Grand Marquis, even nicer! I love using the back-up screen, and it has never let me down. This car is roomy and easy to get in and out of for a woman of my height of 5'8"... however, if you are a short person, you might want to test drive to be certain it is a comfortable vehicle to get in and out of.

3.1

Money Pit!!! Repairs always needed!

It's good on gas. Size wise the interior is beautiful and roomy! Dual Sunroofs are a great feature, Love the Navigation, Bluetooth, and back up camera. But the A/C has MAJOR ISSUES! Blowing cold on the driver side but blowing hot air throughout the rest of the truck. This is a no go because I have 2 special needs kids and I live in Louisiana. 100 degrees and over in the summer here. I contacted GMC directly and I'm wondering why there has been no recall on this issue. Cause I'm seeing online it is a common issue. Very poor decision to throw a vehicle out there that needs repairs before it's even 5 years old!

Great family car

This car met all my family's needs. Spacious 7 passenger car with DVD player, Bose sound system and well maintained interior/exterior. We are looking to downsize now that our children have gotten older and are now driving their own cars.

Great family vehicle

Vehicle is comfortable, smooth, quiet, versatile, perfect for family traveling but fuel economy is not the best. Ideal for smaller families and carting kids to school and practice.

3.0

GMC Acadia SLT Worst car I have ever owned!

This is the first GMC we have ever owned and it will be the last! We bought the car used; had one owner before us. Loved the style, size and features, specifically the bucket seats in the second row making it easy to access the third row. Thank goodness we purchased an extended warranty. Car started flashing error “stabili track error and low power mode” several fuel injectors were replaced. A year later same errors and more repairs, leak in the windshield not covered under warranty- has to replace fuse block and amplifier. The car was towed twice in one week! Tow truck driver told us “I tow these cars all the time” not what you want to hear about your car. Think twice about purchasing!

I love my new car!!

I love my new car! It's exactly what I was hoping to drive home that day. My new car is very comfortable and very, very quiet! I'm so glad we found Waite Park Auto. We will be back for our next vehicle purchases!

3.7

Nice three-row SUV

She's big and heavy rides comfortable all the amenities you could ever need not good on gas I would not give the Acadia up over gas mileage like it alot

I'm loving my acadia!

I didn't really know what to look for at first but soon had it narrowed down to an Acadia. Love the way they handle and feel!