2016 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2016 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2016 GMC Acadia

Smoothest SUV I’ve owned

This car meets my needs. Very smooth ride. I’m on the younger side and the design makes me feel older, but still a great looking car.

2.3

Do not buy GMC Acadia

After 25 years of buying & driving non-american cars, I decided to give USA a try and bought a 2016 GMC Acadia SLT. Over the past 2 years major items started to fail. The first was the power steering pump failed - $500. Then both front and rear AC units failed with a leak - $4000. Now the transmission is starting to slip. I will never buy a USA car again. They just don't compare to a Toyota or Honda. USA not there yet, so I am paying the price.

Amazing power and abundant space

I needed space for work reasons and this car fit perfect! It’s fun looking and comfortable to drive in. The abundant space is perfect for a family or sales person.

Most reliable car l've owNed

This car met all of my need. It has plenty Of legroom In the front and back, the ride is great Compared To others cars tested.

One of the best vehicles I have owned.

I love this vehicle so far. I was done with the mom mini van and decided to become the hip cool SUV mom. I needed a 7 passenger vehicle and have always liked the look of the Acadia.

Acadia gas problem

I love the space inside My Acadia wastes a lot of gas i don’t know why 😞 other then that it’s a great suv .

Economic, yet sporty. Very durable👍

Our gmc is finding it's way Into fitting all of our family needs. As grandparents the 3rd row enables us to bring all of our crew with us on outings. Vacations are easy with plenty of leg room and storage. Comfortable seating and ice cold a/c are also a bonus. This vehicle is worth every penny.

Classy and Dependable

I LOVE the headlights and body style of my ALL-WHEEL DRIVE SUV, which has plenty of leg room space with 3rd row seats that lay down to make your trunk space larger. I have good quality leather seats and the touch screen includes FREE XM Radio, hands free phone with downloadable songs, contacts list, USB connection and much more!

Very pleased with the vehicle

We needed a vehicle that our sons, both 6'4" & husband 6'5" could fit in comfortably, especially on long trips. I also wanted some added features & this vehicle had everything we were looking for. We are all extremely happy! Thank You!

GMC Acadia Denali

Have only had the car a week but, so far, one of the most comfortable and best handling vehicle I've owned. Reliability and mechanics remain to be seen.