2016 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2016 GMC Acadia
3.6

Radio Sucks

I purchased this car from Auto-Matic Inc in Quincy MA....Great looking car..Test drive was fine..Once I owned the car and drove it out of the dealer the radio does not work..Dealership states not under warrantee and wont send to GMC to fix so I own a car where radio diesbt work ..Auto-Matic Inc SUCKS!!!!

2.1

Most Disappointing purchase of a lifetime

Other than the interior room and features this vehicle was terrible. The transmission blew at 2500 miles and the performance was horrible. We replaced the drive shaft at 15000 miles and the car never drove smooth. After buying this family vehicle new with 7 miles on it there was a vibration in between 45-60 mph and a loud humming noise on the highway. We took it to the dealer multiple times to try to have it fixed and they could not find a solution. With 65000 miles the stability control and traction control light started illuminating from time to time. I have owed multiple SUV over the years and this is by far the worst 40K investment I have ever made. I'm sure every manufacturer has lemons but I would not recommend the GMC Acadia to anyone after this experience.

I love my new vehicle!

Me and the children love this GMC. I drove an hour to get this Denali package and it was definitely worth it. We only own Chevy and GMC trucks, my husband only buys Chevy an GMC for his business also. It drives and feels like a Cadillac inside and out for half the price.

4.4

Overall car is good

Poor gas mileage comfortable ride Wiper motor replaced once under warranty roomy interior Third rear seat is a plus I would by this vehicle again

Riding high like the big boys now!!!

Plenty of room for me and my fast growing family. Got all the updated bells and whistles, such as OnStar, Bluetooth, Back up camera, keyless entry, remote start, and much much more!!!

Very nice vehicle

This is the second Acadia we’ve had. We like the size and comfort of this vehicle. This one is the Denali model and is equipped with everything you could want on a vehicle.

4.3

Very comfortable but MPG is terrible.

Very comfortable. Many usb, 12v receptacles. Very large storage space. Nice being a bit higher than other vehicles. Rear window tint is great for night driving. But only 14.0 MPG.. Mileage is way worse than expected.

Everything I was looking for!

She is Beautiful. Everything I was looking for and more. It is used but came with a New 6 year/100,000 warranty because it was a CPO! What a deal.

BEAUTIFUL VEHICLE

This vehicle exceeds all my needs and wants. Has more standard "extras" on it than expected. Roomy for family vehicle. Rides very smoothly and handles great. Excellent power and acceleration.

I love the car for the looks and comfort.

This vehicle is very nicely done and is very stylish. The color and design to include the interior complements the vehicle and looks very expressive.