2019 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2019 Terrain GMC
Shop the 2019 Terrain GMC

Beautiful!

This car is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than i thought it would be! It is beautiful, tinted and very comfortable!!! i wont ie i look good riding in my baby

Very nice little SUV

Been really enjoying it! It’s actually very comfortable car and reliable! Ride is smooth and quite! Efficient fuel economy is pretty good! I love it!

it's what i was looking for

It's much different than the car i had before so it's a bit of a change. Also a lot of new technology has been a little bit of a challenge but the dealership has been very helpful.

great looking vehicle.

This car met all my mother's need. The right size and all the bells and whistles she needs. Just the right size to meet all of her needs. She's 78 years old.

Love this car.

I owned a Yukon years ago. I love GMC vehicles. I love this Terrain like I loved my Yukon. Stylish, comfortable and fuel efficient, this car is great

Best car I have owned

I upgraded from a Kia Sorento. Was worried about the loss of the third row but the back seats allow for me to haul larger items if needed. Fits me and my 4 daughters comfortably. All the features work 100%. Couldn’t be happier with the entire package!

2.4

Not a reliable car

Don't purchase this car. I purchased it new and been having problems every since. Even with the life time warranty the dealer's has yet to figure out what's wrong with it. Every time i have visit the dealer's its the same thing we can not duplicate the issue until this car shut down and locked up in traffic which could have gotten someone serious hurt. Know its been at the dealer over a month and they cant figure out what happen. However I'm still responsible for payment the finance company every month,

First SUV I've Owned!

The 2019 GMC Terrain is an awesome SUV! Not too big; not too small. JUST RIGHT with a beefy/sporty front grill look like a truck. I have the White w/black trim exterior which gives a long sleek look. Engine is smooth and it rides so well. Will definitely purchase this make and model again.

2019 GMC Terrain SLE

I can't say enough about the Terrain! What a comfortable and versatile vehicle. When the rear seats fold flat there is plenty of space for hauling anything I need to move.

4.4

Brand new for us, just purchased today

Good looking used Terrain with low mileage. Will replace our old model Pontiac Torrent. About the same size only much more sporty. Looking forward to a nice new ride.