2012 Honda Civic

Most Reliable

by from VA on September 22, 2017

Value for Money, Meets family needs and most reliable. It has all the comforts a person needs. Total satisfaction.

Great commuter

by on September 21, 2017

Great gas mileage, reliable transportation, inexpensive to maintain and service, everything one expects from Honda.

Wonderful car, but not the best

by from Brampton, ontario on September 20, 2017

I have the 2012 Honda Civic base model, and this car is wonderful and super reliable. I have mine at 300000 KMS and it drives like a dream, we hit V-TEC in it all the time, stock engine and exhaust are comfortably loud. This car will get through all trafic because it is pretty small, but even though it is small, the back is very spacious, in fact so spacious, i have fit a mattress, a bed and $1000 worth of big furniture from IKEA. This car is super reliable, but it doesn't have all the new technology a 2012 should have. It doesn't have a backup camera or electronic seats, and it is not cheap to change the oil, in fact it is quite expensive, ($120). But otherwise this car is one of the best cars out there for 2012. It is now 2017 and this car has been through an accident, someone rear ended me going 200KM/H in their Honda S2000, and i was stopped, the back of the car including the wheels were gone, luckily i wasn't injured at all because this car kept me safe including my 13 year old kid in the front seat and, to fix it, it wasn't a hefty price, it cost the insurance company about $3000 and the car was fixed and drives like a dream. I would recommend this car to anyone who can find one for under $10000

Decent Car not great

by from Phoenix,AZ on September 19, 2017

This is a good car but the seats are bad on this car and I didn?t like it and the pick up is ok as well

i want to buy this car

by from jacksonville on September 18, 2017

I have good feelings when I am in this auto lot, the people are very nice and caring. I will buy my next car here for sure
Not Rated Reliability

Reliable and Great Efficiency

by on September 18, 2017

This is my third Honda that replaced a 1990 Accord when it finally bit the dust. This is a great car for what it is - a low maintenance, reliable way to get you from A to B. The interior has a clean design, although the LX really suffers from a lack of Bluetooth. USB to the rescue! I average around 33 MPG city, 38 highway, which is just great.

RELIABLE !!!!!!!! Very cool features on EX-L

by from Boston Ma on September 15, 2017

Interior leather butter soft yet very durable. I've seen Lexus drivers seats and they wear. EX-L over 130k and not even wrinkles. Voice recognition controls everything! Never an issue other than routine tires, brakes, oil and wipers. Exactly how a car should be. Love it

SUPERB RELIABLE COMFORTABLE IT'S A HONDA!

by from Fishkill, NY on September 12, 2017

This is our 3rd Honda. Great reliable car that will never leave you stranded. With oil changes and little maintenance these cars last for years with high mileage. First Honda was an 87 CRX, 357,000 miles...hit by a tractor trailer truck...totaled car...NO INJURIES. Second Honda still going strong at 234,000 miles. Newer Honda has 88,000 miles, never a problem.

must sell

by from surfside beach on September 11, 2017

its awesome and easy to drive. it turns well, it maneuvers well, it handles in wet roads well. It is being sold to move.

Reliable but uncomfortable

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 10, 2017

This is the first car that I brought new. I went for a 1991 BMW 735i to a 2001 dodge Dakota sport. all I can say is performance wise it has nothing on the BMW, but it's great on gas I Went from spending $60 a week to $20. The recharge system in the car does suck when it comes to low mileage commutes. But it's still trucking along so I love it.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Honda Civic