2012 Honda Civic

i want to buy this car

by from jacksonville on September 18, 2017

I have good feelings when I am in this auto lot, the people are very nice and caring. I will buy my next car here for sure
Not Rated Reliability

Reliable and Great Efficiency

by on September 18, 2017

This is my third Honda that replaced a 1990 Accord when it finally bit the dust. This is a great car for what it is - a low maintenance, reliable way to get you from A to B. The interior has a clean design, although the LX really suffers from a lack of Bluetooth. USB to the rescue! I average around 33 MPG city, 38 highway, which is just great.

RELIABLE !!!!!!!! Very cool features on EX-L

by from Boston Ma on September 15, 2017

Interior leather butter soft yet very durable. I've seen Lexus drivers seats and they wear. EX-L over 130k and not even wrinkles. Voice recognition controls everything! Never an issue other than routine tires, brakes, oil and wipers. Exactly how a car should be. Love it

SUPERB RELIABLE COMFORTABLE IT'S A HONDA!

by from Fishkill, NY on September 12, 2017

This is our 3rd Honda. Great reliable car that will never leave you stranded. With oil changes and little maintenance these cars last for years with high mileage. First Honda was an 87 CRX, 357,000 miles...hit by a tractor trailer truck...totaled car...NO INJURIES. Second Honda still going strong at 234,000 miles. Newer Honda has 88,000 miles, never a problem.

must sell

by from surfside beach on September 11, 2017

its awesome and easy to drive. it turns well, it maneuvers well, it handles in wet roads well. It is being sold to move.

Reliable but uncomfortable

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 10, 2017

This is the first car that I brought new. I went for a 1991 BMW 735i to a 2001 dodge Dakota sport. all I can say is performance wise it has nothing on the BMW, but it's great on gas I Went from spending $60 a week to $20. The recharge system in the car does suck when it comes to low mileage commutes. But it's still trucking along so I love it.

Reliable, cheap to maintain,great car

by from Denver on August 29, 2017

This is a perfect car for someone who doesnt want to spend a lot of money on gas and maintanence.great car.great quality.drives nice.basic interior and functionality.

Uses car for Havingfun

A Great Relaible Car, I love it!

by from Dallas, TX on August 22, 2017

This car meets all of my common day to day needs. Has 60k miles and haven't had a repair yet, though bought it used. good interior tech and design.

Civic LX

by from Cleveland on August 22, 2017

Good everyday car, comfortable ride, very good on gas, low maintenance. It's loaded with great options including an Automatic Transmission, CD/MP3/AUX, Steering Wheel Controls, Keyless-Entry, Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors, Tilt, Folding Rear Seats.

Solid Fun Car that Should Last a Long Time.

by from Fort Worth, Texas on August 19, 2017

I've had this car a 2012 Civic Si for about a month. I love the power and torque of the 2.4L engine it makes driving effortless and fun. This is not a sports car but it is a sporty car. Compared to today's cars its not fast but it isn't bad. Compared to late 80's and early 90's cars like the BMW M3 and Ford Mustang GT it is pretty much the equal in performance to the 1st M3 and better performance than the GT. I'm driving it about 100 miles a day. I don't race around much and I'm getting about 32MPG. So, it is fun and economical. I truly expect this car to be a least a 300,000 mile car. I think it has real value if you want something that is fun and will last and won't break the bank buying it or at the pump. The not so good: Exterior styling isn't bad but nothing to get excited about. Borders on Corolla boring. Interior dash is spartan and cheap looking. The split instrument cluster is really nice and saves the interior for me. The electronics have everything you could ask for Navigation, sat. radio and blue tooth phone controls. I do wish it had heated seats and a self dimming rear-view mirror. Road and wind noise is loud. It just seems like they cut to many cost corners inside the car. Driving the car is fine except for the body roll and softness of the ride, kind of wallows in the corners. Not great for a supposed spirited car. I like this car but it seems to me to be 90% of the car it should be. Being a Honda means it is still better built than other cars(except Toyota). So far a month in I'm happy. Bottom line the engine makes this car.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Honda Civic