2008 Honda Element consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Element Honda
Explore the 2008 Honda Element
Shop the 2008 Honda Element

2008 Honda Element

It 2021 and I still own my 2008 Honda Element EX AWD truck/SUV. I love it so much, that I probably need to think about buying a new automobile but I can not part with it. My husband said in order to buy something new we need to let your Honda go - so I still have it. Runs wonderful and people never believe what i can haul in it. It also still looks great. I just wish that Honda would bring it back.

Second Element Owner

I owned a 2006 model for 6 yrs, bought it new and put 298,000 miles on it. Honda stopped making them in 2011. When I went to buy another I couldn’t find one newer or one under 150,000 miles on it. Fast forward to 2019 and I found a 2008 EX Model with only 75,000 original miles on it and I snapped it up! Love this vehicle, so roomy and easy to take care of!

Great vehicle for farm and outdoor activities

Exceeds my needs. Great vehicle, Runs and handles great, quick when it needs to be. Rides well, tons of space for packing it full. Great for our farm, rubber floors are easy to clean. You can literally get a calf in the back. Rear seats fold up and out of your way leaving a huge area for whatever you need to put in it.

Utility Plain and Simple

The Honda Element is a striking looking car, that folks tend to love or hate. We happen to love it, for not just its looks, but also its inspiration and functionality. Its a car you want to take on a road trip or camping, and one that won't let you down with home projects and hauling things to and fro.

A lot of fun driving it!

Smooth engine and transmission; Extraordinary exterior design; Foldable backseats make platy of room; Premium sound system...Most reliable, comfortable and capable car I have had so far.

Perfect dog car!

I love this car! The only downside I?ve found so far is gas mileage, but I knew about that before I purchased it. I love the space and the flexibility of this vehicle! I have a dog with limited mobility, and he has a much easier time getting in this vehicle than he did getting into my Elantra. In fact, both dogs just seem more relaxed in this vehicle. Yes, I did buy this vehicle do that our family had a proper car for errands and trips with the dogs. Love the way it looks and handles! I was surprised by the amount of pick-up it had. So comfortable on the inside. I definitely picked a winner!

4.3

I wish they still made these.

Loved this car. It was quick in traffic even with the small engine. Freeways were ok too. Lots of room for me (6' 4"). Easy to get in and out of. Easy to load through the rear hatch. Very reliable.

Best car I owned, I used to haul everything I need

Pleny of space, good acceleration, good quality. If you need a versatile car buy a Honda Element period.

Great car.

Liked my wife?s so much I bought one for myself. It has great pick up and is very versatile. Will own it for a long time.

3.9

most reliable car I own

It is my daughters car and she loves it --for camping-school work -- transporting suff in the back-style and reliability