Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 19 reviews

Honda Odessey 2015

by from Carrollton, Texas on July 25, 2015

I just bought it and I have a great time to trip long way to destin Florida It very comfortable. Highly recommended to everyone that is an amazing .

Loud Buffeting Noise in the cabin

by from San Jose, CA on November 14, 2015

We bought a brand new 2015 EX-L with only 15 miles. On the drive home, we could not believe how loud this car is. There seems to be a rumbling noise from the suspension that intrudes into the cabin. There is this annoying wind buffeting noise while driving on the freeway even with all the windows closed. I brought the car back to the dealer and they dismissed this car noise as being normal. Very disappointed with the build quality of the van.

honda

by from Rockwall, tx on July 8, 2015

love my new van, love my new honda dealership. The experience has been amazing. Buying my vehicles from honda for life.

Reliability is why I've had three Honda's!

by from Waynesboro, PA on July 14, 2015

I've only had my van for two weeks but it is as comfortable as the others I've had! I'm sure it will be as dependable as the others where. The interior is very attractive as it's light grey leather and will be very easy to keep clean. Taking my golfing buddies to tournaments has been a real treat. Anyone buying this vehicle will be very satisfied.

2015 EXL

by from Wimberley, Texas on March 3, 2015

Have only had this vehicle for little over a month. Very pleased with the vehicle so far and hopefully it's reliability will be as exceptional as we feel the vehicle is. It drives very smoothly and handles like a much smaller vehicle. Very stable when cornering and the disc brake system stops it effortlessly. The exterior styling is great and the interior is also aesthetically pleasing as well as very functional. The only downside is the challenge of dealing with the touch screen technology on the instrument panel. Inputs are not as intuitive as they should be for some.

Most reliable car

by from Sparks, NV on April 21, 2015

Modern exterior design and high quality interior. So many convenient features, such as power sliding doors, power lift gate. Comfortable with nice leather seats which are better than toyota sienna, roomy perfect for growing family. Audio system so great, I enjoy it so much

WOW!

by from McFarland, WI on April 24, 2015

Fantastic styling and lots of features for the money when compared with other mini vans. Also, lowest cost auto insurance of any other new van on the market.

Continuing with proven reliability

by from TN on February 9, 2015

Quietest, and drives with the most ease, of the four Hondas we have now owned. Bluetooth features for hands free communication on the road are a plus.

Lexus 2001 IS 300

by from Bainbride Island, Washington on March 16, 2015

The most practical of all family sedans. excellent handling, 30MPG on the interstate, quick acceleration good seating comfort and excellent visibility. Honda has it right, there is no need for four wheel drive., I never missed not having four wheel drive in my 62 years living in Anchorage. This is my eighth Odyssey all driven in the state of Washington, They have gotten better with improvements over time. The 2015 is quieter than my 2012. I am looking forward to 2017 and direct fuel injection.

Great Family Van

by from Louisville KY on December 28, 2014

Our purchase was great the sales force was great and very knowledgeable, they were very professional and courteous explaining every feature and benefit of owning a new Odyssey. My wife and I are very satisfied with out purchase & investment.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Honda Odyssey