2015 Honda Odyssey

Most reliable car

by from Sparks, NV on April 21, 2015

Modern exterior design and high quality interior. So many convenient features, such as power sliding doors, power lift gate. Comfortable with nice leather seats which are better than toyota sienna, roomy perfect for growing family. Audio system so great, I enjoy it so much

Continuing with proven reliability

by from TN on February 9, 2015

Quietest, and drives with the most ease, of the four Hondas we have now owned. Bluetooth features for hands free communication on the road are a plus.

Great Car

by from Tenn on February 4, 2015

Quiet, smooth riding,great power.A well designed interior. Liked the idea of 28 mpg and the cylinder management system.

nice van but not good gas mileage

by from old bridge,NJ on October 5, 2014

exterior and interior is better than Siena.Siena has better gas mileage and smoother ride.I average 19 mpg with 65% highway 35% city with my 2015 odyseey.my 2012 Siena average 22 mpg with the same driving routine.

super van

by from Zephyrhills, Florida on October 31, 2014

I am disabled and wanted transportation that was comfortable, had easy access, was economical, had great styling and proven reliability. My new Honda Odyssey has all of that and more. I could not be happier with it. Honda is a great automobile and my Odyssey exemplifies Honda.

Great Family Van

by from Louisville KY on December 28, 2014

Our purchase was great the sales force was great and very knowledgeable, they were very professional and courteous explaining every feature and benefit of owning a new Odyssey. My wife and I are very satisfied with out purchase & investment.

2015 EXL

by from Wimberley, Texas on March 3, 2015

Have only had this vehicle for little over a month. Very pleased with the vehicle so far and hopefully it's reliability will be as exceptional as we feel the vehicle is. It drives very smoothly and handles like a much smaller vehicle. Very stable when cornering and the disc brake system stops it effortlessly. The exterior styling is great and the interior is also aesthetically pleasing as well as very functional. The only downside is the challenge of dealing with the touch screen technology on the instrument panel. Inputs are not as intuitive as they should be for some.

odyssey review

by from louisiana on March 6, 2015

I'm a man of few words so in a nutshell my 2015 odyssey is a nice vehicle that rides and drives more like a sedan and is overall pretty nice. A bit pricey I think but would buy again.

Best purchase ever

by from Dayton, OH on September 18, 2014

Don't shy away from an Odyssey because you think it's too big for you. It drives so smoothly, you'll feel like your in a car. It handles turns with great ease and offers an incredibly smooth ride. Yes, they cost alot but they also last a long time. You will not regret purchasing an Odyssey.

Lexus 2001 IS 300

by from Bainbride Island, Washington on March 16, 2015

The most practical of all family sedans. excellent handling, 30MPG on the interstate, quick acceleration good seating comfort and excellent visibility. Honda has it right, there is no need for four wheel drive., I never missed not having four wheel drive in my 62 years living in Anchorage. This is my eighth Odyssey all driven in the state of Washington, They have gotten better with improvements over time. The 2015 is quieter than my 2012. I am looking forward to 2017 and direct fuel injection.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Honda Odyssey