2017 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Honda Pilot
Shop the 2017 Honda Pilot
4.1

Best Mid-Size SUV for the cost

I have a 2018 Touring. It is a great SUV and it rides great. All the safety and electronics in car are nice to have and competes with some of the luxury brands. I would have loved to see a bit more options of Elite model into Touring (even at some extra cost). Our first choice was Elite, but that only comes with captain's chair option in 2nd row and we definitely wanted the full row seating.

Perfect. Transitioned from a minivan to the pilot

Pilot is great. Room for my family of 4 plus room for friends. Back is a little tight for leg room but this is not a mini van. I can now get around much easier when I visit the mountains in the winter and when i hit tough roads to get to trail heads for my back packing trips. Very comfortable and handles well.

Great family car and gas milage

Use to drive an Acura RDX. The Pilot has so much more room for a growing family especially with car seats. Better mpg as well. Only miss the high accleration that my Acura has.

Yessd

I love the pilots but i dont own one my Brother do he works for honda and we drove to florida in one. I love it

I will only own Pilots

This is my third pilot. I love the versatility of the vehicle not to mention the space! I love road tripping with my pilot because it fits everything plus there is leg room for the kids or extra adults in the back. The third row is amazing! And let?s face it, the car is stunning to look at. Now add in all the safety and extras and you own the best car EVER!

Best car

Great car , very stylish and comfortable Has plenty of room I love the apple play feature Very quiet and has a smooth ride ..

Most Economical suv

This suv is very roomy and is excellent for traveling with family on long trips. The Pilot performs awesome on the highway and very economical on fuel.

Best car I ever owned!!!!

This car meets all of my needs! Leather interior, heated seats, leg room and even an entertainment system for the kids in the back seat. It?s great on gas and very comfortable. I will NEVER buy anything else if it ain?t a Honda from New Rochelle!!

4.3

Good value in a large SUV.

The Pilot is so much better than my previous car which was a Toyota Highlander. The Pilot handles better, rides better, is more stable, has more power, has more comfortable seats, has more room, etc. Now for the negatives. The second row seat does not have as much leg room as the Highlander. There are several rattles and vibrations that the dealership cannot find even though I have left the car overnight three times. The radio/control center is not easy to use and the heater/AC controls are not easy to use but they all work very well. Overall this is a great vehicle but there seems to be some quality control issues.

4.2

With a few tweaks I would have bought this car

Loved the legroom, cargo space, apple play and the comfortable ride. Can only get rear captain chairs in the Elite. The costs was too high for me and included features I didn?t need. Blind spot indicator was on the driver side only, with no indicator on the right side when changing lanes. Blind spot indicator in a strange place vs the side mirror as in other models. Arm rests in front were too small.