2018 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
3.3

Bad Engine

Own 2018 Tucson , run good for 87,000 miles never had to put it in the shop however that when I begin to have a big problem. Dealer had to replace a knock sensor with didn't correct the problem and now fighting with the company which they say I need a new engine!

1.7

Engine failed

This car doesn't have alot of take off power. Not very comfortable as the driver. Now I have to be without a vehicle for two months & a week because the engine failed. There was issues with the engine's in these vehicle's. Very inconvenient when this is your only vehicle. The only up part about the situation is that it is being replaced at no cost to me. Will be trading or selling as soon as possible.

My baby Blue Bayou

Absolutely reliable. Haven’t had any issues & I wish I went a little bigger maybe the Hyundai Sante Fe sport model but I still like it ! I got the caribbean blue color so it makes me smile when I get in it

4.0

Been fine, haven't had it very long

I am a taller person but has adequate room for me to enter and exit ok. I am happy with the fuel mileage. it is comfortable to drive.

Reliable good performance

This car meets my needs for what I was looking I enjoy driving it just took it on a long trip and I was pleased with the performance

Great Color

This exceeds my expectations. It’s my favorite color. It’s just the right size. It’s also very functional. I love all the features on it. Gas mileage is great too.

Comfortable, stylish, value for price.

This car is easy to enter and exit as I have back problems. Comfortable with lumbar support. Android auto included. The best suv for the price. I love Hyundai.

Great Car for the money!

Needed something comfortable for my arthritis/back pain - the easy in-and-out of this vehicle, lumbar support and heated seats are wonderful! I enjoy the body style inside and out of this vehicle - would recommend this vehicle!!

3.4

acura rl

THIS CAR MET MOST OF MY NEEDS EXCEPT PERFORMANE! THE TRANSMISSION WAS REPLACED AT 50,000 mi. and motor died at 80,000 mi. THIS WAS A BAD EXPERIENCE1

New to Hyundai !

I love my new to me Tuscon! It has all the features I need plus options I never knew I wanted! I have never owned an suv and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a car!