2018 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
4.0

Been fine, haven't had it very long

I am a taller person but has adequate room for me to enter and exit ok. I am happy with the fuel mileage. it is comfortable to drive.

Reliable good performance

This car meets my needs for what I was looking I enjoy driving it just took it on a long trip and I was pleased with the performance

Great Color

This exceeds my expectations. It’s my favorite color. It’s just the right size. It’s also very functional. I love all the features on it. Gas mileage is great too.

Comfortable, stylish, value for price.

This car is easy to enter and exit as I have back problems. Comfortable with lumbar support. Android auto included. The best suv for the price. I love Hyundai.

Great Car for the money!

Needed something comfortable for my arthritis/back pain - the easy in-and-out of this vehicle, lumbar support and heated seats are wonderful! I enjoy the body style inside and out of this vehicle - would recommend this vehicle!!

3.4

acura rl

THIS CAR MET MOST OF MY NEEDS EXCEPT PERFORMANE! THE TRANSMISSION WAS REPLACED AT 50,000 mi. and motor died at 80,000 mi. THIS WAS A BAD EXPERIENCE1

New to Hyundai !

I love my new to me Tuscon! It has all the features I need plus options I never knew I wanted! I have never owned an suv and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a car!

2.3

most uncomfortable , the ride- sitting in

must be just a striped down model, seating, getting out of back seat, front seat adjusters where things are placed on dashboard the front doors cant be closed unless you lean way way out to close it

I love this car

Very comfortable and smooth ride.Great sound system A little more leg room than the Kia Sportage that I had. Very happy I made the choice to finance a used car that look brand new!

4.0

Great car for the price

So far I'm loving it. I hope it will give me the value that my previous SUV did. I would add something's for convenience if it's possible. I'm checking into that. It is like new condition. Couldn't ask for more. Love that feeling of drive a SUV versus a car. Much different feeling when I get on a car after driving my SUV