NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 Tucson

2019 Hyundai Tucson

$763 - $37,687  MSRP Range
2019 Hyundai Tucson

Have You Driven the 2019 Hyundai Tucson?

Safe vehicle to drive

by MoniqueQuilter from Shakopee. MN on Fri Dec 28 2018

Love driving it. Has all the latest safety features. Collision avoiding, lane control. awd, cross traffic warning system on back up camera, and good big tires. I sit up where I can see. Seat raises to where I can even use the visor to block sun.

Good Car but Low MPG

by Tucsonic from Portland, OR on Sun Feb 24 2019

The Hyundai Tucson is a very stable car. The trim I have has the 2.4 engine (very adequate) with a six speed automatic and no turbo. The design looks nice without being flashy. It came with many safety features which I am very happy to have. It rides a little stiff but takes potholes and speed bumps well. I was pleasantly surprised that it handles curves with ease. MPG so far has been 18-22 in mixed driving, one of the lower rates in the segment. Recommended with a caution on the MPG.

Very impressed

by MegG from Madison, WI on Sun Feb 03 2019

Had this car for about a month and have absolutely no complaints. It drives so smooth and makes me feel extra safe with the advanced safety features!

Beautiful, Great Car to drive , very comfortable

by LouLou49 from Wind Gap, PA on Tue Mar 12 2019

It is a Great car over all, rides great all you do is make sure you do your oil changes and that's it. Beautiful design, Very roomy this is my 2nd Tucson and would not buy any other car.

Love my new ride!

by Sue from Rogers, MN on Wed Mar 20 2019

I haven't had my Tucson long but I know I'm going to like it. The mileage is better than they suggested. I got the Ultimate and although it will take me a while to get used to all the features it's a nice vehicle. I have a 2008 Santa Fe and it's been a great SUV so I wanted to stay with Hyundai.

"Wow, this is really a Hyundai?"

by Well.......... from Phoenix, AZ on Tue Sep 24 2019

I recently purchased a 2019 Hyundai Tucson Limited. I settled on this after testing driving multiple vehicles even the corporate cousin, Kia Sportage. The 2.4L is adequate for this application. The sport mode makes it pretty fun as well. This sound system is incredible for a factory system! The LED headlights and tail lights are sharp! The headlights are incredibly bright and light up the road immensely. The rear cargo are does everything I need it to do. Hauls my road bike just fine with the seats down. Fits my golf clubs without having to take them out of the bag. Holds plenty of groceries for a small family without having to put the seats down. I currently am averaging 25 mpg's combined. It seems to be getting better with age though. I'm happy with my MPG's because I previously had a truck that would average 14 to 15. My last highway only trip, I was getting just about 32 mpgs. Beware though, fuel mileage wise, this car does not like short trips with a lot of stop and go's. If you do a lot of short commuting (less than 5 miles) with a lot of stopping, expect the mpg's to be in the mid to high teens. Overall from my initial impressions from only owning this for a few months is great. A couple of my friends and family were surprised by the quality when they first saw the car. They each said , "Wow, this is really a Hyundai?" I don't believe you'll be disappointed by owning this car.

Excellent. Lots of standard equipment.

by N Martinez from Lakeland, FL on Fri Dec 28 2018

Excellent. Lots of standard equipment when others charge you for them. Radio is very user friendly and looks are nice. I would recommend this to anyone. The warranty is a plus.

So far so good with my Tucson

by DSC from Salt Lake City on Thu Jun 06 2019

Love all of the safety features and the majority of them come as standard features. When engine is in idle mode, the sound is so soft (inaudible) that you wonder if the engine is running at all. Interior is quite stylish.

Good looking car, great value!

by wjisbill from Wilmington, NC on Wed Feb 06 2019

I wanted another SUV type vehicle. I test drove the Hyundai Tucson, got a fantastic deal on it and took it. I have had Fords for almost 45 years, but having a 5 year 60K bumper to bumper warranty sold me on this one!

Love my tucson

by Alyssac213 on Fri Jul 12 2019

I have had my Tucson SEL for 2 months now and I absolutely love it. You can’t beat what I am paying for the car and all the features that come standard. I drive 84 miles round trip a day for work and I get better gas mileage than I ever anticipated. The safety features are a huge plus. The interior is comparable to Mazda’s interior and the exterior is very stylish with my alloy chrome wheels. Plus Hyundai’s standard warranty is the best around!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17

Our Take on the 2019 Hyundai Tucson

The verdict:

The Hyundai Tucson's not a star in any one area, but it's solid all around, with improved value and a new, smoother powertrain for 2019.

Versus the competition:

The Tucson compact SUV is very competitive in price and features, but with its tidier size it might appeal most to shoppers who value maneuverability and parking ease more than cargo space.

The competition among mainstream compact SUVs has only gotten hotter since the current Hyundai Tucson made its debut for 2016. For 2019, the Tucson gets a mid-cycle freshening that helps it keep pace with redesigned or revised competitors, including such sales leaders as the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Nissan Rogue. (Compare them here.)

Styling tweaks give the Tucson’s look a modest update, but the more significant changes include a revised powertrain lineup, tech upgrades and additional safety and driver assistance systems available across more trim levels. These changes make the 2019 more attractive and add value to a car that already boasts Hyundai’s long warranty. Trim levels are... Read More