2019 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Tucson
3.7

New-Fan

Only owned for 2.5 yrs… great car overall and looks better than a lot of other SUV’s! It was a 2019 leftover and I found the price to be remarkable for a brand new car!!👍💪

I love this car!

I own this vehicle. It is perfect for me and it drives fine. The back up camera is what I love the most. I'm a horrible parker but with this vehicle I am doing fine!!!

New Used Hyundai Tuscon

Great! My son-in-law and grandchildren love my new used car. I am enjoying the bells & whistles ,,, especially the front camera! Mike K. and Freehold Hyundai top knotch.

Very comfortable and reliable

This car actually surprised me....it's comfortable. Quick on pick up and go. Very stylish..just the right size for me....love the color aqua blue....sales people are great too

Comfort - style -realiability - value for money

I bought a 2019 Hyundai Tucson sport new at the dealership. It has a custom leather seating package and the seats are phenomenal. The comfort and ride quality is very smooth. The interior is very well insulated and there is thicker glass which keeps the noise out. It came with the infinity sound system which is excellent and the infotainment system has all the features you would need or want, also wireless phone charger. One thing I love about it is the cup holders are a nice size up front and there are cup holders in each door front and back with plenty of spacious room throughout. I really have no complaints and this is an excellent SUV with an automatic transmission and no turbo thankfully. Someone teased me once and said I drive a “family car” if they only knew how nice it really is! I will take my soccer mom SUV over a fast Subaru or Honda all day! Gas mileage is actually pretty good considering that it’s a descent sized SUV and it takes the cheaper 89 fuel which offsets the cost in terms of mileage. No premium gasoline on this one. It has many nice features like auto hold, I never have to hold the brake down again at stoplights, lane keep assist, back up camera, and that 5 star crash safety rating. There really is nothing that it’s lacking for me and the features that you get for the money can’t be seen with any other brand if you are buying new. It’s an amazing SUV and I don’t plan on having any issues or changing it out anytime soon. The 2019 sport is the best looking in my opinion and I’m happy to own it.

Very reliable

Excellent. Would recommend to anyone. Love this vehicle. And would recommend it to anyone. The sale person was very helpful. By explaining it to me

2.6

Least reliable car I've ever owned

Because it was a 2019, I thought I was really upgrading and getting a car that would last us a really long time. Boy, I was wrong! Rattling sound off and on for months until it increased in severity. Finally the engine ceased. It's under warranty, but guess what?! They won't honor it! Telling me this is my fault! We've been fighting this for 3 months! So angry and frustrated! No indicator light said anything was wrong. Had a recent oil change as well. We had owned the car for only 13 months!

Best car hands down

This car meets all of my needs and has since impressed me even more. The interior and exterior are great and it drives awesome yayy

Exceptionally good and reliable so far

It’s been very reliable so far. But unfortunately, it’s my second 2019 Tucson 4 months apart. The first brand new 2019 transmission was ineffective within 4 weeks of purchase. Therefore, so I had to switch to my current one.

4.3

I have bought 3 Hyundai until this current recall

This is my third Hyundai and this is my first Tuscon. i have loved them all until this recent recall. I was encouraging my son and his family to purchase a Hyundai for their 2nd car, but I am now hesitant to make this recommendation. I have been waiting since November and am very anxious to both drive and park my car since I was encouraged not to put it in my garage for fear of fire. While watching channel 12 I witnessed a car on fire driving on the road. This is a frightening thought since I often transport my grandchildren and am fearful of parking next to other cars in parking lots due to the fire risk. It is Winter and I am not happy about leaving a relatively new car outside when I could have it safely in my garage. I have been extremely happy with my dealership (Circle Chevrolet) but unhappy that they are unable to get me the necessary parts for this repair