2014 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
1.3

Piece of Junk!!

This vehicle only looks good. It is always having so many issues due to the faulty wiring and by it being computerized it will shut down and shut you completely out. My emergency break shut down and I couldn’t move my car for hours then it popped back off. So yeah I would never again but a Jeep anything!!!

3.7

Great vehicle

I drive a lot my car is a 2014 and it has currently 277,400 miles and still ticking. I’ve had very few maintenance issues overall the basic wear and tear as expected! I didn’t expect it would last as long as it has but I am being pleasantly surprised. It is great on gas compared to most SUVs and overall a comfortable car !

3.4

A comfortable clunker

I've had nothing but issues since I bought this vehicle 2 years ago used. Electronic issues, the over priced A/C coolant when the system had a leak, exhaust broke, leaks antifreeze, etc... Now it's making another engine noise and I'm trading it in for a Kona or Rav4 It is a comfortable with good cargo space

Comforable, Stylish, and Powerful!

A few years ago I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude, at the time it had 24,000 miles. Today it has 68,000, at the time it was a really good upgrade from my last vehicle, a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan. I loved the comfortable cloth seats, the V6 engine had tons of power for commuting and good gas mileage (I've gotten over 30 on the highway). After 5 years of owning my Cherokee it has never let me down, it has only gone into the shop for a CV Axle, which Chrylser had paid for most of, and tires. Now that my Jeep is going on 7 years old, I'm in the market for another car, I've not even considered anything other than a 2021 Jeep Cherokee, especially because I am considering leasing and lease deals are awesome with Jeep / Chysler.

3.9

Nice car

It drove decent on the 3 hour ride home... did notice some concerns that will have to get checked out by the shop but overall it's a nice car

2.6

friday happy hr slapped together

might just be the one we purchased. we bought new in 2014 some ongoing trans problem from start but rest of first few yrs were ok. then the last 2 years it is falling apart! hatch motor, water pump, ptu, axle replaced, serp. belt, various other minor issues. thank goodness we purchased the lifetime extended warranty. less than 40K mi. on car!

3.1

Engine rebuild after 60K miles. Out of warranty

The first 5 years were fine with only the transmission problems experienced with all Jeeps. Last week, the check engine light came on and took it to the dealer. No performance issues and all maintenance up to date. Diagnosis: all lifters and rocker arms need to be replace at $2K to me. After "fixing" this, they then found #6 cylinder was "bad" and another $3.5K to "fix." I would never buy a Chrysler/Jeep product again!! I'm 71 yo and drive the Jeep very conservatively.

Yay JEEP!

I love everything about this jeep. However, no Sirius xm radio. even though I was told by my salesman that it just needed to be activated. THat is the only thing I wish I would have looked into further before signing the loan papers!

4.4

very Reliable

1 Purchased in 2014 Jeep Cherokee . Excellent Ride . Very Reliable . Low maintenance Highly recommended . only down side that new model doesn't hv the 8.4 screen

Love everything about it!

Has storage everywhere, super comfortable, great ride, easy to drive and handles great! Has been unbelievably reliable. Inside is big enough for me to pick up items I need for work that won't fit in my car.