2015 Cherokee

2015 Jeep Cherokee

2015 Jeep Cherokee

4.4

Have You Driven the 2015 Jeep Cherokee?

The nicest Jeep I ever bought

by Jeep Fan from Illinois on Wed Feb 18 2015

We bought a 2015 Latitude with the V6. Looking at the reviews for both engines. I had to convince my wife to get the V6. It has plenty of power in the Highway, and it is really quiet and composed around town as it is expected from a more expencive car. My wife was reluctant at the begining, since we used to have a 04 Liberty and a 05 Grand Cherokee. Both of these gas millage was not ideal to drive around town. What ended up smoothing out the deal was the Stop/Start technology that comes standard with the V6. That, and the added power this engine has made her a believer. We get better millage with this car than we ever did with any other V6 we had. Now, she won't let go! Another thing that we both loved, is the big screen for the controls and entertainment system. This is really simple to use and intuitive. I thing that even a technology challenged person could get acclimated to it. Plus heated stiring wheel, heated sits, 4x4, back up camera, tow package make it a great car for the Midwest winter and summer.

2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude

by Jeep Cherokee fan for life from Tampa, FL on Wed Apr 29 2015

I purchased my brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee early April 2015. It has been absolutely amazing for me and I am so glad I purchased this car. I traded in my Honda Fit for this, and would never go back. It drives smooth, feels comfortable, and has great interior features. I am currently at 800 miles on the car and I am getting about 28 mpg

Towable vehicle

by Travelin' Man from West Covina, CA on Tue Nov 25 2014

I was looking for a vehicle that I could tow behind my recently purchased RV. I wanted something I could flat tow and wouldn't have to put on a trailer. I also wanted to use it as my everyday vehicle. The Jeep Cherokee filled the bill. I love the car, the styling, the color, the design, the handling. So far, I couldn't be happier with the car.

Uses car for Towing

Wonderful

by MMCSKPD from Pittsburgh, PA on Sun Mar 08 2015

Test Drove a 2014 Cherokee Rental 500 miles in Seattle in September 2014. (drove up Mount St. Helens) We loved it so much we bought a 2015 Cherokee Latitude V-6, Tow Package when we returned from our vacation. Now it's 6 months old, 9,000 miles. 21.8 mpg average, best is 24.5. I LOVE this Jeep! Not a single thing would I change. Comfortable, lots of power, tows my Backhoe/Trailer (4300#) in Western Pennsylvania with ZERO concerns. Simple Brake Controller install. Never a problem with Bluetooth. How did I ever get by without heated seats before? Great storage. Love the Remote start!! Had a ball out on the 15 acres in 18" of snow. Traction controls and the "SNOW" setting were unstoppable. If our 2012 Honda Civic died, I'd replace it with another Cherokee. Stop driving other Brands and just go Purchase the Cherokee....

The best vehicle I've owned

by LuvMyCherokee from Waterbury, CT on Mon Oct 09 2017

This SUV has been a godsend time and again since I purchased it a year ago. It's roomy enough for a carseat, stroller, and a ton of groceries. I've fit 5 adults in it (without the carseat of course) easily and comfortably. I have the 4-cylinder North trim level, and have been very pleasantly surprised with the performance I get out of the engine. Not to mention this SUV is a BEAST in the snow (and I live in a VERY hilly area). I have yet to have any starting, stopping, sliding issues to speak of in snow and rain. If you need a good and comfy, reliable, powerhouse of an SUV without spending a fortune, get the Cherokee!

Feels Safe

by Soccer2 from Archbold, Ohio on Mon Feb 12 2018

This Jeep was everything I was looking for. It's reliable, comfortable, and makes me feel safe. I'm so glad I was able to find a vehicle that truly met all of those needs!

I Love My Jeep Cherokee

by TLow from Florence, AL on Wed Jul 16 2014

I went back to a SUV. The Jeep Cherokee has great fuel milage. I love Tech Package. I would recommend anyone the Limited model.

Most comfortable car I?ve owned

by Cj from Crane, Tx on Fri Jan 26 2018

This car meets all my needs, from hwy to dirt road. Vehicle is high enough off the ground not to be torn up by hitting a rock. It is also very comfortable to ride in.

great off road and still a toad

by arcadcat from Gilbert on Tue Apr 24 2018

Bought this vehicle for its off road capabilities and as a toad. Jeep should have made its recall public about the need for modifications to the active steering before being able to be towed behind an RV.

The Best Car I Have Ever Owned

by cherokeeowner from McKinney on Tue Jan 23 2018

The Jeep Cherokee has all the features and comfort I was looking for. Also, this vehicle is a good value.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24

Our Take on the 2015 Jeep Cherokee

Editor's note: This review was written in August 2013 about the 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The release of an all-new Jeep model is not an everyday occurrence. The radical-looking 2014 Cherokee, which replaces the Liberty, has a simple formula: It looks crazy on the outside and upscale on the inside, makes the most of its interior space and has perfectly acceptable on-road performance and mileage.

The fact that a version of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee can handle extreme off-roading is a bonus, but everyday drivers will find the well-rounded new model a... Read More