2015 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

$23,095–$25,095 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2015 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2015 Jeep Cherokee

Comfortable, reliable good gas mileage.

I purchased this car new in 2015. I have enjoyed the quiet drive and the excellent radio. I have the Convenience package which has all the extra's that I like. The vehicle has been very reliable, fuel economy is OK in the city about 22, but on the highway with just me in the car I averaged over 30 MPG.

2.0

I was sold a lemon, it might be a recall!!!

I am paying $600. A month for a car that has giving me nothing but trouble, the worst part is that I purchased this vehicle a year ago and I already put in 1000 extra into this car and I have been calling San Marcos Dodge and nobody will help meI have CANCER and no AC to get to my Doctors appointments, when AC went out it smelled like burn and they also sold Mathis car with two tires that already had patches, I don’t need help leaving this word I think I’ve got that on my own…PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE!!!!

Great looking SUV

This is my second Jeep, my first was a 2008 2door Wrangler absolutely awesome. This 2015 Cherokee looks great inside and out. Great interior design, easy to navigate through your options while driving. The exterior design is as well done as the interior. Fuel economy is good, plenty of aftermarket accessories available. Love the modified Jeep grill, modern yet recognizable. I have been very happy with this Cherokee so far and don’t see that changing any time soon.

Love this Jeep

I recently bought this 15 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, and so far it has exceeded my expectations! Fell in love with it on the test drive. Super smooth ride, excellent handling, roomy interior and just a nicely designed vehicle, inside and out. I test drove some other types of compact SUVs, but the Cherokee was by far my favorite. Would highly recommend.

Loving it so far!

Used Jeeps have a bevy of creature comforts for the price. I love the panoramic sunroof, heated and cooled leather seats, heated side mirrors and steering wheel, and responsive v6. The large touchscreen makes it easy to navigate the controls, and gives an excellent view when using the backup camera. Leg room in the back seat looks tight, but is actually very comfortable. The 4,500 lb towing capacity is unusual for a compact SUV, and was a big selling point for me.

Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, a great mid-size SUV

I've had the Cherokee Trailhawk since October 2015. It's a dealer demo. The comfort, ride and capabilities for off-road and in-town operation are still top-of-the-class. Mileage is almost 67,000. The original tires were replaced at 65,000 miles. Self-parking, much like adaptive cruise control, is great once you learn it. A nice ride and a great drive!

Great car like ride SUV

Love the room inside this SUV and the power it has with such a smooth solid ride.A very comfortable and accessorized vehicle with quality construction

3.4

Love - Hate Relationship

As for appearance, it is beautiful, both interior and exterior. Our's is Cashmere Pearl exterior and Tan interior with black accents. The styling is very appreciated. The features included are better than others in class. But seem to have periodic trouble, especially with start/stop battery. Have had several repairs for things that should not have needed repair on a new vehicle - SO glad I bought the extended warranty. I LOVE the vehicle for cosmetics and features, but hate the mechanics! Bought mostly for 4WD and appearance. But won't buy another.

3.3

Never again will I buy a Cherokee again!

Bought the Jeep Cherokee new. Dealer could not fix the problem with power lift gate. Tried a different dealer same result. The start/stop battery died and would cost over $200.00 to replace. Every time it rained the tail gate would not latch! Sold back to dealer at a huge loss!

Best vehicle I have owned in years

This vehicle is a smooth riding car. Very comfortable to drive. Roomy for family, golf clubs or whatever you want to put in the back.