2015 Cherokee

2015 Jeep Cherokee

2015 Jeep Cherokee

4.4

Have You Driven the 2015 Jeep Cherokee?

Wonderful

by MMCSKPD from Pittsburgh, PA on Sun Mar 08 2015

Test Drove a 2014 Cherokee Rental 500 miles in Seattle in September 2014. (drove up Mount St. Helens) We loved it so much we bought a 2015 Cherokee Latitude V-6, Tow Package when we returned from our vacation. Now it's 6 months old, 9,000 miles. 21.8 mpg average, best is 24.5. I LOVE this Jeep! Not a single thing would I change. Comfortable, lots of power, tows my Backhoe/Trailer (4300#) in Western Pennsylvania with ZERO concerns. Simple Brake Controller install. Never a problem with Bluetooth. How did I ever get by without heated seats before? Great storage. Love the Remote start!! Had a ball out on the 15 acres in 18" of snow. Traction controls and the "SNOW" setting were unstoppable. If our 2012 Honda Civic died, I'd replace it with another Cherokee. Stop driving other Brands and just go Purchase the Cherokee....

Towable vehicle

by Travelin' Man from West Covina, CA on Tue Nov 25 2014

I was looking for a vehicle that I could tow behind my recently purchased RV. I wanted something I could flat tow and wouldn't have to put on a trailer. I also wanted to use it as my everyday vehicle. The Jeep Cherokee filled the bill. I love the car, the styling, the color, the design, the handling. So far, I couldn't be happier with the car.

Uses car for Towing

Most comfortable car I’ve owned

by Cj from Crane, Tx on Fri Jan 26 2018

This car meets all my needs, from hwy to dirt road. Vehicle is high enough off the ground not to be torn up by hitting a rock. It is also very comfortable to ride in.

Feels Safe

by Soccer2 from Archbold, Ohio on Mon Feb 12 2018

This Jeep was everything I was looking for. It's reliable, comfortable, and makes me feel safe. I'm so glad I was able to find a vehicle that truly met all of those needs!

Transmission is weird but a great car!

by Turk from NCR, VA on Mon Dec 09 2019

We have owned a lot of Jeeps and we a very loyal to the brand. With that being said we have owned this Jeep Cherokee Latitude for awhile and it has never been a problem. The build quality feels amazing, the paint quality is the best on any car I have every owned (including newer jeeps). After 50k Miles it is solid and very reliable. I am not a fan of cars with “for life” fluids, this one is in that boat. will see hw it does, but so far so good. The pros - quality, interior, Off road capability, overall function and fuel eco, roughly 22-24 mpg. The bad- it is kind of small and the transmission has never let us down but it is not the smoothest, and it thinks too much.

Most reliable car I've owned

by JCH from Edmonton, Alberta on Mon May 14 2018

This car met all my expectations. It has legroom. It is the best car. I like it compared to other cars I drove before. Jeep Cherokee is stable and is comfortable.

The Best Car I Have Ever Owned

by cherokeeowner from McKinney on Tue Jan 23 2018

The Jeep Cherokee has all the features and comfort I was looking for. Also, this vehicle is a good value.

First SUV

by Crayz from LBC, CA on Tue Oct 16 2018

This SUV meets most of my needs including hauling items when you can put the backseats down Rides comfortable and while mileage is not great, it can get over 3o mpg on the highway.

Drives and has like vehicles well above its class

by Jerry from Atlanta on Sat Jun 29 2019

Our Cherokee is a great SUV. Perfect size for us, very reliable and chock full of features and benefits that you might find on cars well above its class. The combination of the gearing in the 9 speed transmission and the high tech 271 HP engine makes the V6 Cherokee VERY peppy, especially for what it is supposed to be. Our other car is a very high performance vehicle and I actually don't miss much in that department with our V6 Cherokee. Its a great driver on the road and comfortable. Very stable. Have gotten 28 MPG driving at 10 MPH over speed limit driving. I feel like I am driving a much more expensive vehicle. All this said from a couple who traded down from a very nicely equipped and beautiful 2011 Grand Cherokee that was too high off the ground for my 5 foot tall wife. Consumer Reports was very wrong with their report on the Jeep Cherokee. It is a wonderful SUV, perfect for us.

Transmission shifts erratically.

by Ken of AZ from Peoria, AZ on Fri Feb 01 2019

This Cherokee has very few options yet has great power, gets pretty good gas mileage, and is pretty comfortable for an inexpensive car. But this model is notorious for having transmission problems. The first time I brought it in with a transmission problem, they fixed it with a computer update. A year or so later when it was shifting erratically, they claim they couldn't duplicate the problem. But I felt the erratic shift as I was driving out of their parking lot. I think they know these cars have a transmission problem, but won't admit it because the fix would be very expensive.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31

Our Take on the 2015 Jeep Cherokee

Editor’s note: This review was written in August 2013 about the 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The release of an all-new Jeep model is not an everyday occurrence. The radical-looking 2014 Cherokee, which replaces the Liberty, has a simple formula: It looks crazy on the outside and upscale on the inside, makes the most of its interior space and has perfectly acceptable on-road performance and mileage.

The fact that a version of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee can handle extreme off-roading is a bonus, but everyday drivers will find the well-rounded new... Read More