2020 Jeep Gladiator consumer reviews

$33,545 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Gladiator Jeep
Explore the 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Shop the 2020 Jeep Gladiator

Rural roads not plowed? Not a problem.

Built like a 4WD should be! Great in snow and off road adventures. Love the MaxTow Pkg. options. Great vehicle all the way around. ✌️🏁

I've had my gladiator for 5500 miles its awesome

This vehicle has definitely lived up to the hype It has everything a jeep owner would want and all the extras when you buy the Rubicon

Very reliable car

Really value the car well worth the investment and the whole family loves it we enjoy taking the top off and driving in the beautiful weather

Overland model, manual transmission

Wife's main vehicle. We are both very happy with choosing p/u over unlimited. Nice ride and handling, lots of bells and whistles,nice navigation sys, excellent rear view camera.

3.7

Perfect for everyday driving and adventures

Love the looks of this truck! Has many options with 4x4 handy in winter to removable top for summer fun!! We went from a full size dodge truck to Jeep truck .

Superior looks, great functionality

Many years a jeep owner. It had been some time since I’ve owned new. This truck doesn’t disappoint in styling and budget factory lift options with warranty covering Mopar installs. It does have some wandering effect but eventually it sounds like recall/steering upgrades are within repair reach. A little underpowered than expected (gas) but acceptable for mileage and function at this stage. Watch for secondary battery low charge/recharge that won’t let start/stop functionality work until proper voltage. The top of the line interior packages are a great upgrade over jeeps of past. And hey...a convertible doorless truck? Cool.

3.0

I feel is not safety if you crash

I purchase a brand new jeep gladiator (rubicon) 3 month latter, i rear end an old hyundai car. Going 50 mph the Hyundai was in front of me and brake to turn. Y try to avoid him but hit it in the rear left. So my jeep has a little damage to the front right. The jeep didnt seem bad at all. But wasent drivable. After insurance took a look at it. They total my jeep becase it was 30k on damages. Axel broke, tranfer case broke, front and rear suspension broke,transmition crack. How can a jeep made so stong for rock climbing took so much damage on such a small hit???

Still Testing!

Great vehicle. Almost a week in my possession. Cannot wait to make some mods and let the monster within evolve. Trails soon to be explored.

love the Jeep/Truck

The ride is great, lots of features. I have the Rubicon and the sound system is awsome. to have a Jeep and a truck is awsome. pulls trailers well.

4.0

gladiator

needed engine replaced a 4400 miles was looking for a replacement went to bay way dodge in la porte stay away bad service we bought from a competitor bayway was horrible