2015 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Renegade Jeep
Explore the 2015 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2015 Jeep Renegade

Stylish, Great Mileage, and Reliable

This car has been great! The 4WD is very nice, great gas mileage, folding seats, love the bluetooth and back up camera, heated steering wheel and seats is awesome.

1.6

Worst cat I've ever driven

This car is a nightmare. Major components breaking or faulty including the motor mounts, transmission and fan. The interior is poorly laid out. The only thing I like about this car is the cold weather package. I've had it for less than two months and it's back at the dealer for repair for the third time. And yes, these are common issues for these cars.

Fun to drive, the backup camera is great.

It suits me and the wireless key fob is so handy. The diagram on the dash showing tire psi is a big help. The push button lock is nice too.

2.1

I was sabotaged and inside shifter broken.

My Orange Jeep Renegade 2015 got towed to Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of New Port Richey. I was told that inside the shifter was broken and they replaced and fixed the whole entire shifter mechanism. Then I was told that a restriction was put on my 6 year warranty. What? Why was a restriction put on my 6 year warranty and why wasn't I notified before? Apparently, from the previous tow to Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Seminole, John (the service manager) was the person who put the restriction on it. To make a long story short. John is sabotaging me!! He said " the damage was due to negligence and that I was commiting warranty fraud!!!". I spoke with Chrysler Jeep's Corporate office, service managers, service directors, and the general manager Wayne at Suncoast. This is not right and noone is standing by their product. I drive for work and haven't been able to since my car is sitting in the shop for over a week. I have no family out here and bills piling up. I also was in a car accident earlier this year. I can't afford $1400 Ferman Chrysler Jeep is asking for, when the shifter mechanism repair is covered over warranty due to a mechanical issue. I even had an inspection done on the car by a professional and they say it's not damaged due to negligence. I'm being sabotaged and that's not right!

3.1

VERY COSTLY TO OWN

NOT HAPPY WITH JEEP have spent more in 1 year on this jeep even with the extened warranty then 12 years owing a toyota camry

Extremely Reliable and Aesthetically Pleasing

This was my second Jeep as I upgraded from the Liberty and it was an amazing car! 21mpg city and 29 mpg highway made driving affordable for me. Having the automatic start, heated seats, and heated steering wheel during the cold winter months made life A LOT more tolerable. In addition, it also drove extremely well during winter months and through snow. I had the windows tinted to help preserve the interior color and for privacy but it also added to the cars cool exterior color, look and design. The interior color was a great addition that I received compliments on quite often.

2.9

Could use some oomph!

Wish it wasn't black. Has no pickup and doesn't readily down shift when you try and get it to. All the various four wheel drive options are nice to have and road clearance is really good. Been on some really rough tracks in Anzo Borrega desert and it got us through.

3.4

Its a Fiat Not A Jeep

I bought the jeep renegade as my first ever jeep because it looked stylish and young and jeeps have always held a great reputation for being the car for the adventure seeker type of person but this jeep while stylish and beautiful can not even with stand the waters of a city flash flood so i wouldn't dare take it off roading. The jeep website claims that 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawks can withstand waters of 34 to 39 inches that 3 feet! i was driving through a flooded street of water at 17 inches and hydrolocked my engine causing me to have to take it to the dealer and get an engine replacement. My car had less then 40000 miles on it and a friend recommended i contact jeep to claim a warrantee failure because the car did not hold true to the companies claims when i brought up the problem they sail they would have passably been able to assist me however since i had already contacted my insurance that it was out of their hands and the insurance would take the lead for coverage. who the hells first thought when breaking their car is to contact the manufacturer? anyway the renegade is a good looking city car with mediocre gas milage with a fiats reliability and a jeep face. so i wouldn't recommend it for the true adventure seeker.

Great car

Great car value for the money. We’re not looking for a Jeep. But my wife saw it and drove and fell in love with it.

3.4

Like it so far, no issues!

I've had the Jeep Renegade sport 4x4 since 2015, no complaints so far, I have had allot of fun with this go anywhere vehicle. I wish it had more cup holders.