2015 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Renegade Jeep
Explore the 2015 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2015 Jeep Renegade
3.4

Like it so far, no issues!

I've had the Jeep Renegade sport 4x4 since 2015, no complaints so far, I have had allot of fun with this go anywhere vehicle. I wish it had more cup holders.

3.4

A good starter car Jeep.

I think this is a good Jeep if you are looking to just own one that is supposedly more affordable. However wasn’t a fan of how the transmission shifting felt and just felt like something was off. It was a good car though overall.

Jeep 🚙 renegade

Love my renegade, meets all my needs , gets me to the trails to hike and mountain bike , good enough on gas ⛽️, 25.9 ave mpg, comfortable to drive , I like the seating position. I have a commando sport 4x4 I prefer the knobs over digital buttons, only upgrade will be a large screen radio with Bluetooth ( have unconnect 3 base radio ) and install a oem bumper trailer hitch . I also had a limited loaded edition which a nice, but I actually prefer the slightly ulterian sport model.

prety reliable

small car but when you drive it feels like a big car ,front windshield is big mirrors big and some good electronics windows open and no wind to mess up your hair

Pleasantly Surprised.

After an auto accident that totaled my last car this is a surprise find. Not typically a Jeep person but I definite like the design and mpg of this small suv. Wished I’d have the radio controls on the steering wheel but love it anyway.

2.7

DONT BUY THIS CAR!!!!

Spent $5000 in repairs, with only 17k miles on it. Jeep did everything they could to deny warranted parts. They told me it was my lack of driving skills that made my clutch and accompanying parts fail. This car is a piece of crap. DONT BUY IT. JEEP IS THE WORST

3.7

Fun drive but inherent quality issues.

I purchased one of the first Renegade Trailhawks. It had initial software problems that broke a spark plug and resulted in surges in the engine and transmission. This was corrected after several visits to the dealer. The wiper motor failed, the transmission locked up when the battery was replaced a two years, and required reprogramming of software, a taillight assembly failed, the horn stopped working, and two motor mounts needed to be replaced. I have never had this many issues with all the hondas I've owned over the last 20 years collectively, with 1 million miles cumulatively. This is a fun drive, with good responsive handling. The mileage on the highway with 87 octane gas is 25 mpg. I have switched to 89 non ethanol and now get 30+ mpg. Acceleration is much improved as well. I do 20% city and 80% highway, generally non stop 70+ mph. If you can handle the repair frequency, its a great vehicle.

I love this Jeep!

This is my first a cheap ever! I've always wanted one, and definitely get this one for four days And so far, it meets all of my expectations!

Outstanding purchase!

This vehicle is exactly what I was looking for. Great gas mileage, much roomier inside than expected (I am 6'3"), has plenty of pep for a smaller engine, will be a great vehicle for commuting to work but versatile enough for running errands, taking trips or just going out for a fun drive. Completely satisfied!

Very comfortable and safe

This car is fully satisfiying in all ways, I love it in every which way possible and extremely grateful to have the expirience in being able to drive it!