2018 Soul

2018 Kia Soul

2018 Kia Soul

Have You Driven the 2018 Kia Soul?

My First NEW car

by Ang2618 from Albany, Ky on Sun Jan 14 2018

I went to the KIA dealership with a Sedan in mind. I left with the Soul, an absolutely wonderful crossover vehicle that it turns out is perfect for our family's needs. We have 2 kids still at home and we travel a lot. We needed something reasonably roomy that would still be easy in gas. This car is definitely both. I have 0 complaints and wouldn't change a thing about it. The backup camera is wonderful, the seats are comfy, it rides smooth and easy. My family loves the car already too. The "box" shape makes for more head room so it doesn't feel cramped at all on the inside. 100% satisfied Customer.

Old person, new Kia owner.

by Legendsk from Edinburg, TX on Sun Feb 25 2018

Of the many choices available, a Kia Soul Exclaim! best fit my needs. It is a reasonably small vehicle making it easy to drive and park and economical to operate. It has plenty of power and accelerates and stops quickly. I believe a nimble vehicle is potentially safer and certainly easier to drive. A land yacht will offer more protection in an accident, but is more difficult to avoid an accident, than a smaller car with better breaking , acceleration and response. The Soul makes excellent use of interior space. Plenty of foot and head room. Lots of storage. I put $284 worth of groceries in the hidden area behind the rear seats out of the sight of window shoppers. The glove box has at least eight times the space my 3/4 ton pickup has? It has lots of convenience items in addition to the standard cup holders, power outlets, etc.. Things such as handles above EVERY door that are easily available, but fold out of the way automatically, are just an example of the thoughtful design. The seat height and large doors make it easy to enter and exit. The seats are nicely adjustable and comfortable. The driver's seat has an adjustable lumbar support. The ride is an excellent compromise between handling, comfort and convenience. I am confident that I can drive a long day without being exhausted. Certainly with all the glass and blind-spot detection, I have better visibility than I had in my pickup. In a year or few, I will be more able to review reliability, durability and cost of ownership, but all my research indicated they should be good.

My Soul Car

by sciteach from NSB, FL on Tue Feb 06 2018

Love my car. It’s my second Kia Soul. I was in an accident that resulted in my first Kia Soul being totaled, but I walked away with a bruise and a seatbelt rash. I was safe in this car.

Great Small SUV

by Cliff & Juliana from Sun City Center, FL on Tue Dec 05 2017

After going to the dealership to purchase a Kia Niro imagine our surprise when we came home with a 2018 Kia Soul +. As soon as we took a test drive in the Soul, we knew this was the vehicle for us. It has enough leg room for my husband to get in & out [he uses a walker] and the car has enough power to get out of the way of the big rigs on the interstate. Our gas mileage so far has been outstanding and we're looking forward to taking this little gem on a long road trip.

Newest car I've ever purchased

by Jelly from Toledo OH on Sat Nov 18 2017

The kia soul is a nice small compact car. Its smaller than I'm used to but very comfortable. Doesn't sit low to the ground. Has alot of new technical features like most 2018 vehicles. The price is decent. I would only ask for more compartments, that's it.

I?ve owned 4 Kia souls for a reason!

by King from Houghton Lake, MI on Tue Feb 06 2018

I absolutely love the Kia Soul. I?ve owned one since I was 17 and I?m hooked. This car is the perfect combination of a small fuel efficient vehicle with the space of a small suv. It allows me to haul my kayaks, dogs, snowboards and baby on any adventure without coasting me a Fortune to do so. I never feel cramped and even the tallest of people have enough head and leg room! Great car, great price!

Very economical and reliable

by Mel on Thu Nov 23 2017

I like the 2018 Kia soul. It is very economical. It is great on gas mileage. It has modern features and upgraded technology. The only downside is the amount of trunk space.

Love it!!!

by Soullove from Tucson on Mon Jan 08 2018

It's amazing. It drives great it handles fantastic. It's pretty on the outside and spacious on the inside. This is a car everyone should own.

Tremendous bang for the buck

by Harry from Clearwater, Florida on Tue Nov 14 2017

Great car for the price. Base model with manual transmission has enough power around town to keep from feeling like a speed-bump, and enough gears to be comfortable on the highway. Average 30+ MPG city according to computer and a very comfortable ride. Smooth solid suspension, surprisingly quiet even at highway speed. Sound system is above average but not perfect. Bluetooth has some glitches, but everything about the car feels like a quality vehicle that will last for a good long while. Only drawback is if you do not have keyless entry, opening the hatch can be a slight annoyance as you have to open the hatch before you lock all the doors, otherwise youll be walking back and forth.

2nd time owning this fun ride!

by Bhilton75 from Cedar Park TX on Sat Jan 20 2018

This is my 2nd soul. I can’t say enough good things about it. Style is Great! Warranty is awesome! Rides like a dream! May just get another one in 3-4 years when I’m done with this one!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35