2016 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Sportage Kia
Explore the 2016 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2016 Kia Sportage

LOVE MY NEW RIDE!

This vehicle handles so great; very easy and comfortable! There is plenty of leg room and passenger room. The dash is easy to navigate and a really fun vehicle to drive. I LOVE it! And, so does my co-pilot, 26 year old son with Down Syndrome -- it met his approval too!

GLC - Great Little Car

Purchased CPO - Certified Pre Owned - from a dealer. Needed a vehicle to tow an aluminum boat. Traded in a Soul. EX trim level provided all of the bells and whistles we wanted. And, included AWD that I wanted for launching and retrieving the boat. Drove it from Florida to the Grand Canyon and back. Really appreciated the heated and ventilated leather seats! The only downside is relatively poor gas mileage. Got 30-31 on the highway at 70 mph - which was not better than our Chrysler Town & Country with a larger engine moving more weight. (But it did best the T&C around town.) Sold it after we were both retired, stopped boating, and only need one vehicle. In my opinion, Sportages are undervalued. If you need a vehicle like Honda CR-V, Toyota Rav4, etc, suggest you consider a Sportage. Not as good resale value and fewer mpg, but you can save money on the purchase price.

3.4

not very happy with anything at motor world

cars good. finance and repair are shady, they finagled somehow that only ALLY finance would finance my car. What a joke, should have know this place isn't on the up and up.

4.4

Great LiL Car /Suv

Well it's an Economy Car , It runs great , I wish the seats were just a tad better as I have Spine Issues , ppl complaining about the ride no it's not a luxury car , there's going to be a few trade offs , I myself love it this is my 3rd Hyundai/ Kia. Product , I recommend it everyone,

I really love my SUV

I really love my SUV. I bought it certified pre owned. It’s comfortable, reliable. Haven’t had any problems with it. I love to drive it to work. Love to take road trips in it. It’s fun to drive.

New Kia Lover

I am a Hyundai fan, I've owned 2 Santa Fe's. However when I test drive this Kia Sportage I fell in love right away. Very smooth drive and very comfortable.

Very comfortable

Great on Gas and pretty stylish fits five comfortably has great warranty like the Bluetooth capability and the sound system is pretty sufficient for our need.

Reliable, safe, sharp and fun to drive.

This car has tons of room, especially when you fold the seats down in the back. I was able to haul a small freezer in it, two 40 inch TVs at once and lumber. It has comfortable seats for a bad back, handles well and is fun to drive. Never had a problem with it.

Love this car!!!

This car is great. It holds up to all my standards I have for my vehicle. It’s great on gas and is highly comfortable to drive. Kia Sportages are amazing!!!

First SUV I have owned

This car has met my expectations when it comes to style and comfort. I haven’t owned a Kia in the past but it has been a very smooth and quiet ride. Hopefully, it will surpass my expectation when it comes to maintenance in the future.