2021 Kia Telluride consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Telluride Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Telluride
Shop the 2021 Kia Telluride

So loverly

Beautiful car inside an out. Solid ride, comfortable, intuitive, user friendly, passengers love it and very comfortable for everyone. I get compliments all the time. Such a great car.

3.9

Great comfort

Great comfort. Not easy to use interior controls. Too complicated to figure out how things work. User guide not user friendly. Lots of room. Very good safety equipment.

Most exciting car to own and drive

Cool styling with roomy., quiet cabin. Lots of smart technology, lots of ports to charge phones. Exceptional value for a prestige vehicle. Good gas mileage and great ride. Quality at its best

Love my Kia

Wanted something bigger with a 3 row seat. Love all the bells whistles that my Telluride came with. Love the color and the interior. I have never had a sunroof snd this one had lne

Great Purchase

This is my 2nd Telluride so that should say a lot. Bought the 2020 in 2019 then last month traded in for the newest Night Fall Edition AWD. The first one I bought really held its value when trading in also.

Fantastic midsize SUV

We just downsized to this car and it does not feel like we downsized at all! So much interior room!!! We love how stylish the body is. We have 2 kids in car seats and we still have plenty of room! Totally worth it!!!

Best of the best

I will take this suv over pilot , atlas, highlander, explorer,ascent, mercedes , audi , bmw..etc I already did . Never been happier! Quality , design and value can not be put together the way was put in a this vehicle.

Kia Telluride- the Best

I had read about the Telluride but had not rode in one or test drove one. They sell themselves. I drove and I bought. Great car!

Best Car for my larger family (5) ever!

Just what I was looking for after a Honda Element and then a Town and Country Minivan. Plenty of room everywhere, plenty of tech features for my three kids (12, 11 and 7) plus great amenities!

In love with my new KIa Telluride!

This is my first time owning an SUV and I am loving it! I love the space. I love the color. I love sitting up higher.