Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 14 reviews

Benchmark Automible

by from N.Y. on April 26, 2016

I am the second owner of my 2003 ES300 which I have owned now for three years. It has always been garaged by myself and first owner as well. The ride is exceptional for a car now thirteen years old. I have no issues with transmission shifting as I have heard other people have had. The engine runs quietly and efficiently. The interior on this generation of the ES is the nicest one Lexus has made to date. For a car with every available option except for the adaptive suspension, the only thing I have had to replace is one valve stem. I also believe the older Lexus vehicles to be built better. You would love one of these.

Best Bang!!!!!

by from New York, NY on December 5, 2011

Have owned vehicle for 10 months. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good car. buy and drive never no go no service. Some downsides, everything is really expensive to maintain or replace. But, it also hasn't broken on me in any serious way in ten months ;)

Excellent Vehicle

by from on February 20, 2014

Excellent car and very reliable. I have put 100,000 miles on it without any mechanical or electrical issues. The car is very comfortable, quiet, and responsive. My friend has done annual inspections on it since I purchased it in 2003 and cannot believe how well it is holding up.

super smooth ride

by from wayland ma on May 2, 2016

I looked a long time for the right es300 because they run so well people hold on to them for a long time. I finally found a nice one with only 36500 miles and it runs and rides like a new car!

I Love my Lexus!!!

by from Fort Worth, TX on January 28, 2013

Just purchased my 2003 ES 300 in January 2013 - like new w/ only 80,000 miles on it. I have to say it is the smoothest riding car I have ever driven or ridden in - it's also a quieter ride, as well. Add to that a feel of luxury that simply emanates from this car - all of this definitely has me loving this car!!!

Great Car

by from Gilbert, AZ on April 10, 2012

I bought a certified pre owned Lexus ES 300 over 5 years ago. It has never given me any trouble. It has almost 115,000 miles on it and is going strong. The amazing thing is I still get compliments on what a beauty she is! My last Lexus saved my life in an accident so I bought another one. Great Car.

I bought this because I was a passenger

by from voluntonw, ct on April 4, 2007

This car is not a sporty young man's car, although that is what I am. However, a friend of mine owned one of these and after I was done referring to it as a high cost Camry (nothing AT ALL against the wonderful Camry) I realized it was much more. This car is smooth, and responsive, but seat comfort is like an 88 caddy and atmosphere comfort, meaning ambient lighting an other niftys, is beyond definition. The '03 Accord I traded this for had a more aggressive driving style, but can't say that it performed better because behind the wheel of an ES, you are relaxed and aren't in the mood to race. Try this car as a passenger, and it WILL eat at you until you buy one.

It is what they say

by from chicago, Il on November 14, 2006

Very simple to use and very user friendly. Ownership of this vehicle is absolute pleasure. It's a very nice ride.

Best Luxury Car I've Ever Owned

by from Nixa, MO on February 18, 2007

What a great car! It is very comfortable and quiet. We are now true Lexus loyal customers thanks to the ES300. This is also the first "import" car I've owned, and it blows away and of the domestic cars I've owned in the past. If you get a chance, buy a ES. You won't be sorry!!

130,000 miles driven - nothing broke down!

by from New York, NY on April 14, 2009

This car is awesome in every sense! Most reliable car I have ever driven. After 130,000 miles absolutly nothing broke, thus even though its a bit expensive in the long run it is worth every penny.

Similar Models