Skip to main content

• Value 4.7
  • Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2012 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2012 Lexus RX 350

Man Drives Dog in Great RX350!

We bought this car in Jan2014 with under 39K miles. Now has 183K. Our second Lexus (our new 2007 ES350 had 238K when we sold it). Best car for the money. Local shop keeps it in top kit. My dog and I do 50-100 miles daily in the mountains. Wouldn’t change a thing on it. 18mpg all short trips. Great cargo room (Bogey dog agrees). Safe, comfortable, well-designed and put together. If it’s out there, I’d buy another one like it in a heart beat. Mo’ better than my 00 Boxster!

Quality and comfort

On the last I use to love honda cars but now I bought this Lexus and I really feel in love with this luxury and comfortable car, really love it

Quality and reliability

This is my 5th Toyota built vehicle. All have been reliable, dependable and economical with high quality and that touch of the luxurious. My 2001 Highlander lasted 14 years and 300,000 miles before trade in for RX330.

4.0

it is one of two excellent autos for reliability,

The car has two faults for me. It is too sensitive to steering wheel. I believe this is the result of two features. #1 is length of wheel base, #2 is the immediate initiation of power steering when the steering wheel is initially moved, or possible the result of both. The gas tank is too small, in some driving situations the range is less than 300 mi. The steering is a safety issue.

Solid

Solid ride. Classic Toyota/Lexus styling & “less is more” design. Super comfortable, rides very smooth/quiet. Modern but without feeling cluttered or junky. Performs great in ice & snow.

A very reliable and fun to drive SUV.

We Bought our RX used and we couldn't be any happier than we are with the Lexus. Very comfortable, peppy, and gets great gas mileage.

The ride is unbelievable!

Little maintenance required over 7 years of ownership. Quality interior and exterior built to last and withstand children. Cleans easily. Has every bell and whistle! The ride is like a dream.

I love the Lexus brand!

This is my third RX 350 and I really enjoy this car! I think my wife likes it as much or better than I do! Very comfortable and stylish and plenty of room to carry things in the rear. So easy to get in and out of and plenty of room for a tall guy like me. All in all I love my Lexus!

This is the most reliable car I've ever owned.

I LOVE IT and it was the best buy I've ever done. Thank you Andrew Toyota. It has all the bells and whistles. It's my dream car.

Best Car Ever

This vehicle is absolutely amazing. Its a 2012 but it might as well be a 2017 in my eyes with all its amazing features. It handles amazing in the snow and dirt roads and is great for commuting to work. Overall extremely happy with this vehicle and its reliability.