2012 Lexus Rx 350

Very reliable and smoothe

by from Virginia on September 18, 2017

It is my favorite car ever never going to buy a non Lexus product highly recommend. Lexus is one of the best brands and produce some of the most reliable cars out there.

I want buy this car

by from Alhambra on September 18, 2017

The space of the car is very good performance is also excellent fuel economy I am very satisfied with the car control it has a quiet interior space
Not Rated Reliability

Drop dead gorgeous

by from Mishawaka, In on August 27, 2017

This is a wonderful car with power to spare and smooth ride. My wife actually calls it her Sexy Lexy!

Love this Car!!!

by from Greer, SC on August 23, 2017

I have owned a lot of different cars over the years but this Lexus has been one of the best vehicles I have driven. It is quick, comfortable and good looking.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most Reliable car i have owned till date.

by from TX on August 23, 2017

This car met all my needs, basic comfort, legroom(both front and back), safety. Value for the money spent. Most importantly felt secured and safe driving with my one yr old baby in car.

The car is the most exquiste and fitting car.

by from Ghana on August 7, 2017

The car is roomy including plenty of leg space. the car itself exudes excellence. I like the comfort it provides!
Not Rated Reliability

Lexus RX350

by from Hebron, Kentucky on July 17, 2017

Perfect SUV for the money! If you are looking for a quality vehicle and has the ability for comfort, towing and room, this is the perfect suv...NOT TOO BIG...NOT TOO SMALL...JUST RIGHT!

The best car I have owned.

by from NORTH AURORA on July 16, 2017

First time to own a Lexus. We bought this used and it drives like a brand new car. I'm so happy and very happy that we purchased a Lexus.

The best car I have ever owned

by from Matthews, NC on July 11, 2017

This SUV has great styling and comfort. It performs great and is the best car I have ever owned (and I have owned about 10 or more). It gets good gas milage (regular gas) and has great air conditioning and heat and radio/CD player (6 disks). You will love this vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Stylish and Reliable

by from Lenexa, Ks on July 2, 2017

This car is a pleasure to drive. It performs well at all speeds and handles so well. Headroom and leg room will fit most comfortably.