Model Details

2012 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 21 reviews

Best SUV value!

by from Palm Springs, CA on August 11, 2012

I've been driving Porsche and Mercedes SUVs which basically drove me into the ground financially with their ridiculous maintenance and repair costs. The Lexus, however, is reliable and reasonable to maintain, and holds it's own wth style and performance. Probably the best value for the dollar across the board.

Make My Wife Very Happy

by from Indianapolis, IN on January 24, 2012

My wife drives this car and she loves it dearly. I have other feelings. Gas mileage is terrible, and it is hard for me to get into. Some of the bells and whistles are hard to get to while driving (Computer screen). I really do like the backing camera. It is extremely clear. The ride is a little more harsh that I expected (first SUV ever owned). Visibility is very good.

Fantastic Ride but...

by from Honolulu on April 29, 2012

Found the new RX to be more refined than the 04 RX owned previously. Have had a couple issues. I get engine flutter at low RPM under load and a rear seat belt float rattles over rough roads. The dealer will address these. The ride itself is exceptional. Responsive handling, quiet, smooth transmission (04 had a tendency to "hunt" for the correct gear). Wish I had popped for the comfort package and upgraded stereo. The base stereo is lacking. This car is for my wife to drive so as long as she's happy, I'm happy.

RX350, Safety First

by from Baltimore, MD on December 26, 2011

This is our second RX 350, our first, a 2010, saved our lives as we were rear ended by a 70K lb. dump truck doing about 50 mph. The car did its job, crumple zones remained intact protecting the 2 adults and 1 child. If safety is high on your list, go with the RX.

Docmom's car

by from Media, PA on June 25, 2012

Great car with great ride. Nicely styled. Perfect for the 50+ crowd with no kids and as a family car

Love this crossover

by from Daphne, AL on August 20, 2012

After a lot of research, we purchased a slightly used 2012 RX350. We absolutely love it and now consider ourselves Lexus fans for life. It has such a smooth ride and smooth handling. I have had only one small issue and it's not an annoying issue but....it does have a little wind noise that I did not expect. Final thought... I don't think I will ever switch from a Lexus now.

Best Car I have Ever Owned

by from Viera, FL on June 16, 2012

The Lexus RX 350 is an SUV that is worth the purchase price. You get what you pay for; as the safety and performance features are outstanding. Salesman and Dealership were FIRST CLASS!

Reliable Lexus

by from Loveland, OH on August 9, 2013

After 160,000 on our 2001 RX300, we bought this 2012. Lexus' customer service is legendary. This vehicle is a dream. Great to drive. Has all the modern technology (options). The one drawback is rear visibility due the way the body is designed. The parking sensors and backup camera help while backing.

Fourth RX I've owned.

by from N.E. Florida on January 9, 2012

Interior comfort best ever in RX line. Imporved ride, less road noise. Slight drop off in power with regular gas. Lexus just keeps on improving the RX!!

Great car!!!

by from Miami, fl on August 26, 2012

I've purchased a few new cars in my life but the 2012 Lexus rx350 is by far the best buy I've done. I love the comfort as well as how good it handles. This suv is amazing!!!