2015 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2015 Mazda CX-5
3.0

Loud and uncomfortable

Seat hurts my tailbone. Clock is too small and not backlit. Can’t see it right nor day. Very noisy interior. Rumbles like a tank and lots of wind noise Cheaply made! I feel like I got snookered paying $15,000 for a five year old car. It’s real value was about $11,000 At most and if I had known about the drawbacks I would have walked away. My previous car had been run over by a truck and I was desperate to replace it. I’m very concerned about whether this CX5 will last 11years like my Honda Element did

Bought it recently and I love it

I wish the speakers vibrated more, and when I turn up the volume higher than 30 didn’t make the whole neighborhood hear what I’m listening to. Other than that I love my new car

Amazing AWD vehicle

This awd vehicle meets at of my needs and more. It is spacious, reliable, drives through snow and slush tremendously. Mazda has an amazing breaking system. I always feel safe driving my cx5

Optimally priced.

Has the power for a four cylinder car and handles real well! A friend who lives in Makati, Philippines is very happy with his CX-5 as well. The car is quite popular over there.

Great, reliable car!

For the price, this car is AMAZING! It's got everything I would want/need and drives great in the snow! The gas mileage is phenomenal as well!

Solid, dependable vehicle

Our 2015 Mazda CX-5 has been an excellent car. It has been very reliable and comfortable. The 4WD feature gives it excellent traction in snow and wet conditions. Interior is fairly roomy for a small SUV, and cargo carrying capacity is excellent. We are very satisfied with our car.

Winter Driving Musthave

I love the all wheel drive on this car. It drives smooth, has great features and is comfortable to drive. Having it be winter, I am thankful to be driving this car as it keeps me safe.

Great car for the value!

This car has not only been really reliable but safe in the two accidents I have been in. I love it! If you want a car that has a lot of features, then you really don't have to look far.

Great Value SUV

We bought it as an AWD SUV that was inexpensive, could transport our Great Dane, and got good gas mileage. We drove it for 1 year and over 20K miles and it was still worth more than we paid for it. It also did great in the snow and ice in PA and CO visiting family. Unfortunately we lost it in a flood, so we replaced it with a year newer 2016 model. The entertainment system was the only flaw, and it is much better in the new model.

Mazda is as good or better then Toyota.

I love my Mazda. Mazda is highly underrated. Ive had my mazda for 80K mile and not a hint of any trouble. Great in bad weather, great looking car and super reliable. To me its better then Honda or Toyota!